[Q] Clouds floating above home screen after unlock - what are they?

OP jimbob_sf

8th July 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Rafael, CA
Thanks Meter: 14

118 posts
More
Picture attached

I'm running Gummy's AOSP nightlies (wonderful rom) and after I unlock (knock), I have clouds floating above all the other layers. They appear for 3-4 seconds and then disappear on their own OR I have to touch I have to touch the screen to get rid of them before I can interact with the 'desktop'.

I can't figure out for the life of me what the heck is controlling this or how to turn it off. It's on any static or live wallpaper, or theme I try and even across home apps (I use Nova Prime, but it happens on Google Now and Trebuchet).

I removed all weather apps and it still happens. I've got tons of other apps, but I'm hoping someone knows what this is before I start from scratch and build up.

Anyone know what this annoying cloud is? I swear I've searched for days and can't find a mention of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-07-08 18.42.47.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	2840728  
9th July 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #2  
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 795

2,915 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbob_sf

Picture attached

I'm running Gummy's AOSP nightlies (wonderful rom) and after I unlock (knock), I have clouds floating above all the other layers. They appear for 3-4 seconds and then disappear on their own OR I have to touch I have to touch the screen to get rid of them before I can interact with the 'desktop'.

I can't figure out for the life of me what the heck is controlling this or how to turn it off. It's on any static or live wallpaper, or theme I try and even across home apps (I use Nova Prime, but it happens on Google Now and Trebuchet).

I removed all weather apps and it still happens. I've got tons of other apps, but I'm hoping someone knows what this is before I start from scratch and build up.

Anyone know what this annoying cloud is? I swear I've searched for days and can't find a mention of it.

By chance do you have Beautiful Widgets? There is an unlock animation option in it that reflects the current weather.
The Following User Says Thank You to mjones73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Rafael, CA
Thanks Meter: 14

118 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73

By chance do you have Beautiful Widgets? There is an unlock animation option in it that reflects the current weather.

YES!!!! That was it. Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
floating cloud, home screen
Previous Thread Next Thread