FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Error 403 Google Play..

162 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By Scottay5150, Senior Member on 7th August 2014, 05:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have wiped, replaced corpse deleted, deleted lib files and still cannot download from the play store. On beanstalk with latest PA gaaps. Help!
 
 
7th August 2014, 05:25 AM |#2  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 520
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay5150

I have wiped, replaced corpse deleted, deleted lib files and still cannot download from the play store. On beanstalk with latest PA gaaps. Help!

Have you tried reflashing gapps?
7th August 2014, 05:29 AM |#3  
Scottay5150's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein

Have you tried reflashing gapps?

Yes all of the basic things I have done
7th August 2014, 01:54 PM |#4  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 520
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay5150

Yes all of the basic things I have done

Have you tried a different gapps package? BaNKs gapps are fantastic and he updates them regularly.
7th August 2014, 02:15 PM |#5  
Scottay5150's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein

Have you tried a different gapps package? BaNKs gapps are fantastic and he updates them regularly.

I have not, you have a link? FYI I have used more than one GAPPS to remedy this issue.. hopefully this will work?
7th August 2014, 03:18 PM |#6  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 520
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay5150

I have not, you have a link? FYI I have used more than one GAPPS to remedy this issue.. hopefully this will work?

Then I'm not sure if it'll work but can't hurt to try:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2012857
7th August 2014, 03:37 PM |#7  
Scottay5150's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Didn't work, did the new GAPPS. Other ideas?
7th August 2014, 04:46 PM |#8  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 520
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay5150

Didn't work, did the new GAPPS. Other ideas?

Ya but not sure you will, ha! Have you considered going back to stock using kdz or tot method and seeing if that fixes it?
7th August 2014, 11:21 PM |#9  
Scottay5150's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
don't say that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein

Ya but not sure you will, ha! Have you considered going back to stock using kdz or tot method and seeing if that fixes it?

that would be the last place i would like to go........
7th August 2014, 11:53 PM |#10  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 520
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay5150

that would be the last place i would like to go........

I Googled "error 403 google play" and there were some ideas on fixing the issue. The link from Androidpit looked the best. I'm out of ideas so I would say look there...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes