OP shaka411

23rd August 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #21  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 500

1,511 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaka411

My friend. Everything worked perfectly. I have Jackpot's build running and I got the Google Apps installed and running. Thank you so much for your help. That was quite an experience, I'm glad I had you leading every step of the way.

No problem my man! That's what xda is all about, helping. Just pass knowledge and don't forget thanks button to all who helped! Glad you got it worked out.
23rd August 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein

No problem my man! That's what xda is all about, helping. Just pass knowledge and don't forget thanks button to all who helped! Glad you got it worked out.

You bet! I would like to chronicle my experience in procedural form for other would be rooters/flashers. Do you think it would be appropriate to do that in a new thread or in this thread? I'm rusty on forum etiquette.
24th August 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #23  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 500

1,511 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaka411

You bet! I would like to chronicle my experience in procedural form for other would be rooters/flashers. Do you think it would be appropriate to do that in a new thread or in this thread? I'm rusty on forum etiquette.

Sounds like a good idea! A thread in "General" would be the most appropriate place...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread