Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 53,363 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck in Fastboot after flashing Mahdi

Tip us?

Haswell4200
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stuck in Fastboot after flashing Mahdi

Hey guys. I reverted back to stock after I installed Mahdi because my gps wouldn't work. I was able to get the GPS to work in the stock ROM and then I wanted to re-flash Mahdi. I rooted with ioroot, installed autorec, went into twrp and installed dr87 2.7.1.0, then I installed Mahdi. After installing Mahdi when I try to boot I get the fastboot udc-start, screen, I can get into recovey and download mode but I cannot get mahdi to boot. How can I fix this because I absolutely HATE the stock rom. Thanks guys.

mjones73
Old
Thanks Meter 787

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haswell4200 View Post
Hey guys. I reverted back to stock after I installed Mahdi because my gps wouldn't work. I was able to get the GPS to work in the stock ROM and then I wanted to re-flash Mahdi. I rooted with ioroot, installed autorec, went into twrp and installed dr87 2.7.1.0, then I installed Mahdi. After installing Mahdi when I try to boot I get the fastboot udc-start, screen, I can get into recovey and download mode but I cannot get mahdi to boot. How can I fix this because I absolutely HATE the stock rom. Thanks guys.
Do an md5sum check on your Mahdi download, make sure it's good, same with the patch.

Wipe clean, reflash Mahdi, the patch and the gapps of your choice.
Matt
LG G2 - VS980 - XDABBEB's VS980 v2.1.0
HTC Rezound - S-Off - Retired

Haswell4200
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
Do an md5sum check on your Mahdi download, make sure it's good, same with the patch.

Wipe clean, reflash Mahdi, the patch and the gapps of your choice.
DOH, I forgot the patch. Thank you.