Stuck in Fastboot after flashing Mahdi

OP Haswell4200

1st August 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
Hey guys. I reverted back to stock after I installed Mahdi because my gps wouldn't work. I was able to get the GPS to work in the stock ROM and then I wanted to re-flash Mahdi. I rooted with ioroot, installed autorec, went into twrp and installed dr87 2.7.1.0, then I installed Mahdi. After installing Mahdi when I try to boot I get the fastboot udc-start, screen, I can get into recovey and download mode but I cannot get mahdi to boot. How can I fix this because I absolutely HATE the stock rom. Thanks guys.
1st August 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 795

2,910 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haswell4200

Hey guys. I reverted back to stock after I installed Mahdi because my gps wouldn't work. I was able to get the GPS to work in the stock ROM and then I wanted to re-flash Mahdi. I rooted with ioroot, installed autorec, went into twrp and installed dr87 2.7.1.0, then I installed Mahdi. After installing Mahdi when I try to boot I get the fastboot udc-start, screen, I can get into recovey and download mode but I cannot get mahdi to boot. How can I fix this because I absolutely HATE the stock rom. Thanks guys.

Do an md5sum check on your Mahdi download, make sure it's good, same with the patch.

Wipe clean, reflash Mahdi, the patch and the gapps of your choice.
2nd August 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73

Do an md5sum check on your Mahdi download, make sure it's good, same with the patch.

Wipe clean, reflash Mahdi, the patch and the gapps of your choice.

DOH, I forgot the patch. Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread