Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 43,773 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Verizon LG G2 Bootloop. Tried everything under the sun. Nothing works.

Tip us?

theguitarman92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Verizon LG G2 Bootloop. Tried everything under the sun. Nothing works.

(original posted in a different [wrong] thread)

Hey Guys and Gals,

I recently got TWRP on my rooted Verizon LG G2 and I tried to flash cyanogen mod. I thought I had a backup but I didn't. I tried pushing roms via ADB and It worked but regardless of rom, I always get stuck in a boot loop. I have tried EVERYTHING. I've cleared my cache and memory. I downloaded different roms and I downloaded them via download manager. I've been 5 hours nonstop and I can get it The only thing on my phone now is a zip file of cyanogen mod 11 and I can't get it to boot. I'm stuck.. You guys have been so much help in the past and I'm getting discouraged. Thanks in advance.

mjones73
Old
(Last edited by mjones73; 2nd September 2014 at 09:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 787

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by theguitarman92 View Post
(original posted in a different [wrong] thread)

Hey Guys and Gals,

I recently got TWRP on my rooted Verizon LG G2 and I tried to flash cyanogen mod. I thought I had a backup but I didn't. I tried pushing roms via ADB and It worked but regardless of rom, I always get stuck in a boot loop. I have tried EVERYTHING. I've cleared my cache and memory. I downloaded different roms and I downloaded them via download manager. I've been 5 hours nonstop and I can get it The only thing on my phone now is a zip file of cyanogen mod 11 and I can't get it to boot. I'm stuck.. You guys have been so much help in the past and I'm getting discouraged. Thanks in advance.
You say you can push a rom to the phone via ADB, what baseband do you have? 24A or lower? That's gonna decide which roms work for you.

Your other option is to return it to stock using the guide in the General section and start over from scratch.
Matt
LG G2 - VS980 - XDABBEB's VS980 v2.1.0
HTC Rezound - S-Off - Retired