FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Need VS98024A_11.tot . is it avaliable?

429 posts
Thanks Meter: 32
 
By jkjambo, Senior Member on 26th July 2014, 09:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
as a tittle says , i need VS98024A_11.tot file , don't need kdz , because it's like upgrade and with tot it's fully fresh install of os ...


anyway is it avaliable anywhere?

i can't find it myself
 
 
26th July 2014, 07:52 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjambo

as a tittle says , i need VS98024A_11.tot file , don't need kdz , because it's like upgrade and with tot it's fully fresh install of os ...


anyway is it avaliable anywhere?

i can't find it myself

Nope, install 11A and let your phone take the OTA updates.
26th July 2014, 08:05 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73

Nope, install 11A and let your phone take the OTA updates.

i'm not using verizon so i'm not getting otas :|
26th July 2014, 09:08 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjambo

i'm not using verizon so i'm not getting otas :|

I believe you can still push them via LG's support site.
27th July 2014, 08:08 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73

I believe you can still push them via LG's support site.

I know but it's still kdz method
27th July 2014, 03:24 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjambo

I know but it's still kdz method

That's all you got then, there's never been a 24A .tot released that we know of.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes