Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,556 Members 42,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] [GUIDE] [HOW-TO] Enable all/hidden toggles in CSC without scripts [08/04/2014]

Tip us?

hsbadr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,684

DONATE TO ME
Post [MOD] [GUIDE] [HOW-TO] Enable all/hidden toggles in CSC without scripts [08/04/2014]

Don't want to run toggles enabler scripts to edit Setting Storage database & enable toggles in your ROM? Here's a very simple MOD to automatically enable all/hidden toggles,

Edit /system/csc/feature.xml & insert the following lines:

Code:
<!-- Toggles -->
<CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>Wifi;WiFiHotspot;MobileData;Bluetooth;SilentMode;PowerSaving;Location;Sync;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;AllShareCast;AirView;AirGesture;SmartStay;SmartPause;SmartScroll;SmartNetwork;Ebook;DrivingMode;DormantMode;ToddlerMode;Nfc;SBeam</CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>
<CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>Wifi;WiFiHotspot;MobileData;Bluetooth;SilentMode;PowerSaving;Location;Sync;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;AllShareCast;AirView;AirGesture;SmartStay;SmartPause;SmartScroll;SmartNetwork;Ebook;DrivingMode;DormantMode;ToddlerMode;Nfc;SBeam</CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>
You can also add your custom toggles names separated by semicolon ";".

Enjoy!

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N900V)

Hit thanks, follow the thread & add a 5-star review... Donations are always appreciated!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hsbadr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Morkai Almandragon
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbadr View Post
Don't want to run toggles enabler scripts to edit Setting Storage database & enable toggles in your ROM? Here's a very simple MOD to automatically enable all/hidden toggles,

Code:
<!-- Toggles -->
<CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>Wifi;WiFiHotspot;MobileData;Bluetooth;SilentMode;PowerSaving;Location;Sync;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;AllShareCast;AirView;AirGesture;SmartStay;SmartPause;SmartScroll;SmartNetwork;Ebook;DrivingMode;DormantMode;ToddlerMode;Nfc;SBeam</CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>
<CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>Wifi;WiFiHotspot;MobileData;Bluetooth;SilentMode;PowerSaving;Location;Sync;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;AllShareCast;AirView;AirGesture;SmartStay;SmartPause;SmartScroll;SmartNetwork;Ebook;DrivingMode;DormantMode;ToddlerMode;Nfc;SBeam</CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>

Enjoy!
you say you can add custom toggle names, where might I look to find a guide on how to make custom toggles work if you don't mind I would love to do this!

sfld
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:

Code:
<!-- Toggles -->

Enjoy!
Im trying to do this on a stock rooted nc4 rom. Its a replacement phone and i used towel root. I added the lines as you said, however i dont see the toggles after a reboot?
Phone:Galaxy Note 3 Verizon

hsbadr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,684

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld View Post
Im trying to do this on a stock rooted nc4 rom. Its a replacement phone and i used towel root. I added the lines as you said, however i dont see the toggles after a reboot?
you added them in a wrong place. insert them after settings section like,
Code:
<!-- Settings -->
<CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuFindMyMobile>true</CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuFindMyMobile>
<CscFeature_Settings_FindMyMobile>false</CscFeature_Settings_FindMyMobile>
<CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>
<CscFeature_Settings_GMS_Disable>false</CscFeature_Settings_GMS_Disable>
<CscFeature_Settings_Airplane_Wifi_Dependency>false</CscFeature_Settings_Airplane_Wifi_Dependency>
<CscFeature_Settings_Silent_Feedback>false</CscFeature_Settings_Silent_Feedback>
<CscFeature_Settings_HWVersion>false</CscFeature_Settings_HWVersion>
<CscFeature_Settings_Reset_Password>false</CscFeature_Settings_Reset_Password>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableDeviceInfo4Vzw>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableDeviceInfo4Vzw>
<CscFeature_Settings_GOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_GOTA>
<CscFeature_Settings_4GProvisioning>false</CscFeature_Settings_4GProvisioning>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableHwVersionDisplay>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableHwVersionDisplay>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableEditingIpVersionType>false</CscFeature_Setting_EnableEditingIpVersionType>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableConversion4MEIDAndESN>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableConversion4MEIDAndESN>

<!-- Toggles -->

<!-- MMApp -->
<CscFeature_FMRadioRTPlus>true</CscFeature_FMRadioRTPlus>
<CscFeature_FMRadioSEASetting>false</CscFeature_FMRadioSEASetting>

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N900V)

Hit thanks, follow the thread & add a 5-star review... Donations are always appreciated!

sfld
Old
(Last edited by sfld; 9th September 2014 at 04:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
you added them in a wrong place. insert them after settings section like,
Code:
<!-- Settings -->
<CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuFindMyMobile>true</CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuFindMyMobile>
<CscFeature_Settings_FindMyMobile>false</CscFeature_Settings_FindMyMobile>
<CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>
<CscFeature_Settings_GMS_Disable>false</CscFeature_Settings_GMS_Disable>
<CscFeature_Settings_Airplane_Wifi_Dependency>false</CscFeature_Settings_Airplane_Wifi_Dependency>
<CscFeature_Settings_Silent_Feedback>false</CscFeature_Settings_Silent_Feedback>
<CscFeature_Settings_HWVersion>false</CscFeature_Settings_HWVersion>
<CscFeature_Settings_Reset_Password>false</CscFeature_Settings_Reset_Password>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableDeviceInfo4Vzw>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableDeviceInfo4Vzw>
<CscFeature_Settings_GOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_GOTA>
<CscFeature_Settings_4GProvisioning>false</CscFeature_Settings_4GProvisioning>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableHwVersionDisplay>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableHwVersionDisplay>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableEditingIpVersionType>false</CscFeature_Setting_EnableEditingIpVersionType>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableConversion4MEIDAndESN>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableConversion4MEIDAndESN>

<!-- Toggles -->

<!-- MMApp -->
<CscFeature_FMRadioRTPlus>true</CscFeature_FMRadioRTPlus>
<CscFeature_FMRadioSEASetting>false</CscFeature_FMRadioSEASetting>
Mine looks just like that, however im using root explorer text editor so its doing text wrap, i can show you a SS of how it looks in my xml file if you want.

Do i need to be on a odexed or deodexed rom for them to appear?
Phone:Galaxy Note 3 Verizon
Tags
csc, mod, toggles