[MOD] [GUIDE] [HOW-TO] Enable all/hidden toggles in CSC without scripts [08/04/2014]

Search This thread

hsbadr

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 18, 2014
Don't want to run toggles enabler scripts to edit Setting Storage database & enable toggles in your ROM? Here's a very simple MOD to automatically enable all/hidden toggles,

Edit /system/csc/feature.xml & insert the following lines:

Code:
<!-- Toggles -->
<CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>Wifi;WiFiHotspot;MobileData;Bluetooth;SilentMode;PowerSaving;Location;Sync;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;AllShareCast;AirView;AirGesture;SmartStay;SmartPause;SmartScroll;SmartNetwork;Ebook;DrivingMode;DormantMode;ToddlerMode;Nfc;SBeam</CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>
<CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>Wifi;WiFiHotspot;MobileData;Bluetooth;SilentMode;PowerSaving;Location;Sync;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;AllShareCast;AirView;AirGesture;SmartStay;SmartPause;SmartScroll;SmartNetwork;Ebook;DrivingMode;DormantMode;ToddlerMode;Nfc;SBeam</CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>

You can also add your custom toggles names separated by semicolon ";".

Enjoy!

Morkai Almandragon

Jan 29, 2009
Don't want to run toggles enabler scripts to edit Setting Storage database & enable toggles in your ROM? Here's a very simple MOD to automatically enable all/hidden toggles,

Code:
<!-- Toggles -->
<CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>Wifi;WiFiHotspot;MobileData;Bluetooth;SilentMode;PowerSaving;Location;Sync;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;AllShareCast;AirView;AirGesture;SmartStay;SmartPause;SmartScroll;SmartNetwork;Ebook;DrivingMode;DormantMode;ToddlerMode;Nfc;SBeam</CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>
<CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>Wifi;WiFiHotspot;MobileData;Bluetooth;SilentMode;PowerSaving;Location;Sync;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;AllShareCast;AirView;AirGesture;SmartStay;SmartPause;SmartScroll;SmartNetwork;Ebook;DrivingMode;DormantMode;ToddlerMode;Nfc;SBeam</CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>

Enjoy!

you say you can add custom toggle names, where might I look to find a guide on how to make custom toggles work if you don't mind I would love to do this!

sfld

Jul 24, 2007

Code:
<!-- Toggles -->

Enjoy!

Im trying to do this on a stock rooted nc4 rom. Its a replacement phone and i used towel root. I added the lines as you said, however i dont see the toggles after a reboot?

hsbadr

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 18, 2014
Im trying to do this on a stock rooted nc4 rom. Its a replacement phone and i used towel root. I added the lines as you said, however i dont see the toggles after a reboot?

you added them in a wrong place. insert them after settings section like,
Code:
<!-- Settings -->
<CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuFindMyMobile>true</CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuFindMyMobile>
<CscFeature_Settings_FindMyMobile>false</CscFeature_Settings_FindMyMobile>
<CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>
<CscFeature_Settings_GMS_Disable>false</CscFeature_Settings_GMS_Disable>
<CscFeature_Settings_Airplane_Wifi_Dependency>false</CscFeature_Settings_Airplane_Wifi_Dependency>
<CscFeature_Settings_Silent_Feedback>false</CscFeature_Settings_Silent_Feedback>
<CscFeature_Settings_HWVersion>false</CscFeature_Settings_HWVersion>
<CscFeature_Settings_Reset_Password>false</CscFeature_Settings_Reset_Password>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableDeviceInfo4Vzw>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableDeviceInfo4Vzw>
<CscFeature_Settings_GOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_GOTA>
<CscFeature_Settings_4GProvisioning>false</CscFeature_Settings_4GProvisioning>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableHwVersionDisplay>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableHwVersionDisplay>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableEditingIpVersionType>false</CscFeature_Setting_EnableEditingIpVersionType>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableConversion4MEIDAndESN>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableConversion4MEIDAndESN>

[COLOR="Red"]<!-- Toggles -->
[/COLOR]
<!-- MMApp -->
<CscFeature_FMRadioRTPlus>true</CscFeature_FMRadioRTPlus>
<CscFeature_FMRadioSEASetting>false</CscFeature_FMRadioSEASetting>

sfld

Jul 24, 2007
you added them in a wrong place. insert them after settings section like,
Code:
<!-- Settings -->
<CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuFindMyMobile>true</CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuFindMyMobile>
<CscFeature_Settings_FindMyMobile>false</CscFeature_Settings_FindMyMobile>
<CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>
<CscFeature_Settings_GMS_Disable>false</CscFeature_Settings_GMS_Disable>
<CscFeature_Settings_Airplane_Wifi_Dependency>false</CscFeature_Settings_Airplane_Wifi_Dependency>
<CscFeature_Settings_Silent_Feedback>false</CscFeature_Settings_Silent_Feedback>
<CscFeature_Settings_HWVersion>false</CscFeature_Settings_HWVersion>
<CscFeature_Settings_Reset_Password>false</CscFeature_Settings_Reset_Password>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableDeviceInfo4Vzw>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableDeviceInfo4Vzw>
<CscFeature_Settings_GOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_GOTA>
<CscFeature_Settings_4GProvisioning>false</CscFeature_Settings_4GProvisioning>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableHwVersionDisplay>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableHwVersionDisplay>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableEditingIpVersionType>false</CscFeature_Setting_EnableEditingIpVersionType>
<CscFeature_Setting_EnableConversion4MEIDAndESN>true</CscFeature_Setting_EnableConversion4MEIDAndESN>

[COLOR="Red"]<!-- Toggles -->
[/COLOR]
<!-- MMApp -->
<CscFeature_FMRadioRTPlus>true</CscFeature_FMRadioRTPlus>
<CscFeature_FMRadioSEASetting>false</CscFeature_FMRadioSEASetting>

Mine looks just like that, however im using root explorer text editor so its doing text wrap, i can show you a SS of how it looks in my xml file if you want.

Do i need to be on a odexed or deodexed rom for them to appear?

Last edited:

wpcprez

Feb 20, 2009
Chino Hills
doesn't work for me either. And now my phone is acting crazy and auto calling my most recent missed call. Something's screwed up.

this is probably a problem with the text editor I used, can someone post a full feature.xml I can use to overwrite my screwed up one?

Last edited:

LeftyGR

Oct 18, 2011
Bloomington, IL
Mine looks just like that, however im using root explorer text editor so its doing text wrap, i can show you a SS of how it looks in my xml file if you want.

Do i need to be on a odexed or deodexed rom for them to appear?

doesn't work for me either. And now my phone is acting crazy and auto calling my most recent missed call. Something's screwed up.

this is probably a problem with the text editor I used, can someone post a full feature.xml I can use to overwrite my screwed up one?
The thing about csc edits, 99% of the time it requires a factory reset or have it baked into a rom you flash. Once you've done it and are confident that it's correct, make a nandroid backup and try factory resetting.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    <!-- Toggles -->

Enjoy!
    thanks, i didn't know. flashing a new rom now and will do this then wipe.
    Sir I have A Tw 4.1.2 device can u plz Give a link.for Enabling All toggles ? By Decompiling recompiling ?? Plz sir
    "If" your device has the same toggle structure as the Note 3, this might work. No decompiling required. Just make a backup and try it.