Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[SCRIPT] [INIT.D] Permissive SELinux on Stock Kernels [08/21/2014]

OP hsbadr

19th September 2014, 11:57 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

50 posts
if i run the commands by hand from a prompt and it doesnt switch selinux to permissive is there a point to trying to get this into init.d ?
20th September 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #12  
Flag Venice
Thanks Meter: 1,036

1,591 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriom

if i run the commands by hand from a prompt and it doesnt switch selinux to permissive is there a point to trying to get this into init.d ?

Im not all that sure it will show that way. It is during boot that permissive is checked. After boot I dont think it rechecks. If your following me? Might be a appcto force close and maybe it will restart and change the about listing. Or maybe a soft reboot
20th September 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 5

24 posts
I noticed you have 775 for rwx-rx-rx but 775 is rwx-rwx-rx shouldn't it be set to 755 for rwx-rx-rx?
20th September 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,637

1,898 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriom

you did something wrong for sure. The screenshot is from my device on NC4 kernel with permissive SELinux & all JasmineROM's users on NC4 kernel use the same script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarg95ET

I noticed you have 775 for rwx-rx-rx but 775 is rwx-rwx-rx shouldn't it be set to 755 for rwx-rx-rx?

You're right. It's 0755; OP updated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
init.d, permissive, script, selinux
Previous Thread Next Thread