[VZW] [4.4.2] 4 Stock [NC4] [Rom] Versions *Bloat, Blank, Cheeky & Empty*

Search This thread

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps
It might be possible with a little work. I'm happy to do it but I'll need to know what rom or build number you're on. Thanks too! I don't see a lot of light colored themes. I've been wanting it on the s4 but I'll try to get it working for the note3 before.
So..
Rom?
Current note 3 build?

DroidForLife33

Nov 14, 2012
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2787627
★ [ROM/ROOT][N900VVRUCNC4][4.4.2] Stock Root DeOdex [06/18/14] NC2/NC4/DevEd COMPATIBLE ★ Insecure Modules/Selinux Permissive ON NC4 Bootloader!! ★

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

It might be possible with a little work. I'm happy to do it but I'll need to know what rom or build number you're on. Thanks too! I don't see a lot of light colored themes. I've been wanting it on the s4 but I'll try to get it working for the note3 before.
So..
Rom?
Current note 3 build?

I'm just using the stock 4.4.2

Reactions: reggie cheeks

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps
Ok. Definitely able. Because you're running stock I should be able to put the themed apks in a zip and you should be able to flash on top with no issues. That'll be my first attempt. If not I'll put in the time for a vr version tomorrow or soon enough.
:)

Reactions: highdro

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps
I'm glad someone likes it. Most themes end up dark for battery or just cuz. I know most of mine are.
I miss this theme on the note.

This is now in post 2 as well.

Cheeky Touchwiz Apks Only
:)THIS IS A TEST AT THE MOMENT SO PLEASE USE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS:)
Make a backup
Can be flashed over any stock nc4 rom, but again right now it's in the testing phase
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934532757

ADDED
And wiping Caches is recommended.

Last edited:

wabmorgan

May 4, 2011
9 screen launcher

Is it possible to install just the 9 screen launcher ? (I installed the cheeky touchwiz apks file but did not like the theme colors on the dialer.)

Love the ROM BTW.

neur0t0xin64

Sep 7, 2006
Coral Gables, FL
Lag during screen unlock

Hi all, I am getting a lag which I have never experienced before. When I press the power button to turn the screen on in order to unlock, it takes a couple of seconds. Anyone else seeing this.

To summarize... I press the power button, 2 seconds pass, then my screen turns on and lets me unlock normally.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks all!

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps
That doesn't sound right.
If you've reset or tried wiping caches in recovery then I would assume an app is interfering with the lockscreen. Any lockscreen apps or other mods?

neur0t0xin64

Sep 7, 2006
Coral Gables, FL
That doesn't sound right.
If you've reset or tried wiping caches in recovery then I would assume an app is interfering with the lockscreen. Any lockscreen apps or other mods?

Hi reggie. Thanks for the reply. Let me first say I love the rom! Thanks for the hard work.

I do not have any mods or lockscreen apps. Everything is exactly like you provided.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps
Hmm. Not having the device makes it tough but there should be no lag. I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you.
The only things to try,
-Fresh install or
-wipe caches in recovery
-select lockscreen style in settings
Those are just in hopes it'll clean up whatever is effecting that.

Reactions: neur0t0xin64

neur0t0xin64

Sep 7, 2006
Coral Gables, FL
Hmm. Not having the device makes it tough but there should be no lag. I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you.
The only things to try,
-Fresh install or
-wipe caches in recovery
-select lockscreen style in settings
Those are just in hopes it'll clean up whatever is effecting that.

Thanks again. I just noticed that it doesn't happen when the phone is plugged into the charger.

EDIT - I tried everything above and it's still the same. The only thing I can't find is where to change the lock screen "style". Can you point my in the right direction? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps
Sorry I missed this. If you did the others I'm not optimistic but it's in Lockscreen/screen lock. I've had lag on unlocking and that has worked. But like I said if you've done the others...

Reactions: neur0t0xin64

Top Liked Posts