Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,166 Members 45,947 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CleanRom for KitKat Note 3

Tip us?

kenmorgan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default CleanRom for KitKat Note 3

Please Scrosler, make us a version of the great CleanRom for KitKat on the VZW Note 3 . Your roms are truly the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to kenmorgan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronaldheld
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Scott does not own an N3 any more, so the odds on that are low.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronaldheld For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BigMcGuire
Old
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldheld View Post
Scott does not own an N3 any more, so the odds on that are low.
As a user of Scott's Clean rom 1.5-1.7(or was it 1.6) - yeah it was sad to see him go. I've been very happy with Baja's rom - looking forward to the new BeansBaja combined work.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigMcGuire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronaldheld
Old
Thanks Meter 86
He says he is happy in "HTC land". I have tried to create a ROM in the spirit of CleanROM but no one is interested in an MJE ROM now.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronaldheld For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kenmorgan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldheld View Post
He says he is happy in "HTC land". I have tried to create a ROM in the spirit of CleanROM but no one is interested in an MJE ROM now.
I wish he would make one more note3 build tho. The only reason i tried bajarom, was to get my chromecast allscreen mirroring to work. Couldnt get it to happen with 4.3. As soon as I figure out how to get it working on 4.3 I am going right back to his last CleanRom build. I dont really care for bajarom. It also doesnt get anywhere near the battery life I was getting with Scotts rom.
I wanted to cry when he posted that he was moving on from the note3 to the HTC. Maybe I should just get an HTC and join him in HTC land.

Thanks for your reply anyways.

ronaldheld
Old
Thanks Meter 86
So would I but without a N3 in his possession it is unlikely. I have informed him about this thread.

kenmorgan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Thanks Ronald, but like you said,without a Note3 it would be pretty difficult for him. Ive donated before to him, but not enough to buy him a Note3 tho...lol. Thanks for telling him anyways.

ronaldheld
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmorgan View Post
Thanks Ronald, but like you said,without a Note3 it would be pretty difficult for him. Ive donated before to him, but not enough to buy him a Note3 tho...lol. Thanks for telling him anyways.
You are welcome. I believe he works on an HTC M8 now.

duradrinx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I also was extremely disapointed. I use his rom on my 10.1 note 2014 also.

thegamerdarkseid
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Scott always has done quality work. I've used his roms all the way back to the HTC Mogul, too bad he doesn't have a Note 3.
I'm the XDA user formerly known as theafrosamurai, going in a new direction since I'm gaming more now.
Let me get this straight you're running your phone pure stock and it's not at least rooted??!!??