Search This thread

TheRock40359

Oct 11, 2015
Owenton
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

hutchjim

Aug 9, 2012
Yes that's it

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

I love the rom so far

hutchjim

Aug 9, 2012
Im not getting any data or voice service

ok make sure you download a rom toolbox or something and go to data/imei/theres a dat file you can read it as a text file.make sure it says VZW ok and check your apns and see if the build.prop took the prop setting at the end for verizon and one more thing make sure the csc took also..thats it it should be good to go....

hutchjim

Aug 9, 2012
that should be fine as long it flashes.did you check the apns with a app like I use rom toolbox.i don't understand at all mine works how about your modem is that up to date?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I've done exactly as u said I still get no service. It does say vzw. What did u flash with? I used twrp 2.8.7.0

did you check everything out with a root app like rom toolbox

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

you sure your activated just thinking

TheRock40359

Oct 11, 2015
Owenton
that should be fine as long it flashes.did you check the apns with a app like I use rom toolbox.i don't understand at all mine works how about your modem is that up to date?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

did you check everything out with a root app like rom toolbox

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

you sure your activated just thinking

I'm activated. And apns are all verizon. I get service but it is just for a few seconds I get a message every few min asking to turn on mobile data

hutchjim

Aug 9, 2012
maybe i am on total wireless which is on verizon network turn data on when that comes up also. look under about phone and find sim click that and see if its connected and imei is being desplayed ect.........i dont know everything just works for me fine .......i downloaded it from my dropbox and unzipped it .its all there so something is missing or your modem stuck maybe theres a app for that on playstore..under samsung codes..im also useing the darklord-kernel-marshmallow-newux-hlte-vzw-v2.0.zip

TheRock40359

Oct 11, 2015
Owenton
maybe i am on total wireless which is on verizon network turn data on when that comes up also. look under about phone and find sim click that and see if its connected and imei is being desplayed ect.........i dont know everything just works for me fine .......i downloaded it from my dropbox and unzipped it .its all there so something is missing or your modem stuck maybe theres a app for that on playstore..under samsung codes..im also useing the darklord-kernel-marshmallow-newux-hlte-vzw-v2.0.zip

OK I've finally got it. But is there a way to get gallery to read photos from SD card?

hutchjim

Aug 9, 2012
Well with my experience it does have to be sprint involved because it's a CDMA device.that's what I look for before I switch out Verizon files to sprint..I ran into bad provisions with the simple card because I didn't switch out the files before.make sense