Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

End of true unlimited data on the way

OP donc113

11th August 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 25

200 posts
Speed test on weak 4g.. Maybe just weak 4g results but I feel throttled.. Probably just in my head.. Debating on buying the note 4 off contract and keeping unlimited or thinking about the max plan other whatever if they still offer it.. Just worried I'll buy it retail and get screwed

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1407733452118.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (43.1 KB, 194 views)
12th August 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickenwing13

Speed test on weak 4g.. Maybe just weak 4g results but I feel throttled.. Probably just in my head.. Debating on buying the note 4 off contract and keeping unlimited or thinking about the max plan other whatever if they still offer it.. Just worried I'll buy it retail and get screwed

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

I wouldn't be too concerned i do tests at that connectivity and it's miserable but when I jump up to 2 bars it skyrockets to 10MBps
The Following User Says Thank You to unholyfatman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #73  
pittsburgh pa
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
More
4g
I do notice on certain times of the day my 4g drops down to allmost dail up speeds.
14th August 2014, 01:00 AM   |  #74  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh128

I do notice on certain times of the day my 4g drops down to allmost dail up speeds.

There's no doubt they are throttling. About three months ago I noticed I couldn't barely use my phone anymore without switching it over to WIFI.

---------- Post added 14th August 2014 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 13th August 2014 at 11:50 PM ----------

Actually, since they're killing that loop hole with the second account, should I upgrade the second line I've been hanging onto for awhile now? Or do you have to keep the line active for a month or something?

I've never actually used the loophole to get an upgrade...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread