Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,670 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v2.3.2 Release

★ [Q&A] [Chat Room] JasmineROM Discussions ★

Tip us?

hsbadr
Old
(Last edited by hsbadr; 3rd September 2014 at 08:09 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,674

DONATE TO ME
Question ★ [Q&A] [Chat Room] JasmineROM Discussions ★

This is the place for Q&A, general discussions, and post-installation chat about JasmineROM. Please keep your personal issues that are not related to the development, such as themes and other stuff, here.

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N900V)

Hit thanks, follow the thread & add a 5-star review... Donations are always appreciated!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hsbadr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fletch33
Old
Thanks Meter 269
great idea!!!

now we can talk reception, themes, etc.. without stealing from your rom thread.

thanks again

bd177
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch33 View Post
great idea!!!

now we can talk reception, themes, etc.. without stealing from your rom thread.

thanks again
Did you get your replacement phone in? How's the reception?

fletch33
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd177 View Post
they sent it to the wrong address and so it is not arriving until this afternoon and will test and report asap.

fletch33
Old
(Last edited by fletch33; 12th June 2014 at 09:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 269
OK i have the replacement phone and am using it and it clearly gets a better signal on MJE as it arrived. where i am using it and after upgrading to 4.2.2 i would get No Mobile Network and that doesnt seem to be happening or show any signs of happening by signal strength.

what if anything should i test/try before root and upgrade?

sidenote: root was needed asap as the N3 tried to download KK almost every 2 minutes and had to freeze SDM just to use it without turning off data.

fletch33
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd177 View Post
replacement fixed my connection problems even after upgrading to 1.3.3 and NC4 modem. bad news is they sent me a unit with a dent in the side metal frame and so gonna have to do this all over again

hsbadr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,674

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
replacement fixed my connection problems even after upgrading to 1.3.3 and NC4 modem. bad news is they sent me a unit with a dent in the side metal frame and so gonna have to do this all over again
Glad to know your problem has been fixed. It isn't that bad; you can upgrade directly to 1.4 uploading to XDA with several failures :@ will upload to Mega, more reliable & faster

Hit thanks, follow the thread & add a 5-star review... Donations are always appreciated!

fletch33
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbadr View Post
Glad to know your problem has been fixed. It isn't that bad; you can upgrade directly to 1.4 uploading to XDA with several failures :@ will upload to Mega, more reliable & faster
well i am having them send me another one since i am sending them a perfect condition until and they should send me back the same.

on a side note did you see this i posted? it of course went away when i went to Jasmine but was interesting.

also you probably already saw this but i posted about the root found for S5 which means probably hitting us soon for Note 3. surprised that thread didnt take off.

hsbadr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,674

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
did you see this i posted? it of course went away when i went to Jasmine but was interesting.
This app comes with Kingo Root after copying the SuperSU binary, the device reboots & installs this app. I always disconnect it after reboot to avoid installing it.

Quote:
also you probably already saw this but i posted about the root found for S5 which means probably hitting us soon for Note 3. surprised that thread didnt take off.
will look into this when released...

The Following User Says Thank You to hsbadr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fletch33
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbadr View Post
This app comes with Kingo Root after copying the SuperSU binary, the device reboots & installs this app. I always disconnect it after reboot to avoid installing it.

will look into this when released...
i have used Kingo but never seen that. haha i thought Sammy did it

thanks

Tags
jasminerom