Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Certain app questions?

OP buckeyestilidie

26th August 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

151 posts
I'm looking for an app that helps kinda show off the S-pen for the Note 3 whether it's games or features. I also am looking for an app that helps stop all services or apps that aren't necessary to run the device when I turn the screen off. Something just to save battery ya know?
26th August 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag Hobe Sound
Thanks Meter: 25

101 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyestilidie

I'm looking for an app that helps kinda show off the S-pen for the Note 3 whether it's games or features. I also am looking for an app that helps stop all services or apps that aren't necessary to run the device when I turn the screen off. Something just to save battery ya know?

All the apps that feature the S Pen come preinstalled, I haven't found any games that will show it off or really benefit from its use however that doesn't mean there isn't one. There are similar non-Samsung note taking apps that have handwriting mode which allows you to use the S Pen but nothing really special other than MindBoard.
As for battery Greenify is a great app management app. With root and Xposed framework you can greenify system apps. Basically this is a hibernating app that allows you to hibernate apps at command or automatically with various settings based on your needs. The free version doesn't require root or Xposed, and the paid version is only a dollar or two. I would recommend this over a task manager/killer because it works around Android's behavior of restarting apps that get force closed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread