Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 51,075 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Avice in using Safe Strap 3.75

Tip us?

wilspeak
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider5236 View Post
Okay, you are on an older version. You need to update to 3.75 B04, or if there is a newer one at this point, us it.

You will need to go to safestrap app and uninstall the current build. Then open up the apk of the new version and install it. Open the app up after install and have it install Safestrap recovery. All set and all should work again with rom slots.
I just installed the 3.75 B04 apk and the results are the same , its works , but remains disabled and I have to go into the app in oder to boot into recovery. I was told thats because I am on the NC4 build
EACH 1 TEACH 1

strider5236
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilspeak View Post
I just installed the 3.75 B04 apk and the results are the same , its works , but remains disabled and I have to go into the app in oder to boot into recovery. I was told thats because I am on the NC4 build
Ahhh, I am on NC2 so that may be why I do not experience that problem. You may have to wait for next build for it to be fixed. That is unless someone else comes up with a fix for you.

If you do just a normal reboot, and once rebooted, does Safestrap menue come up? Or does it just boot directly to the rom?

ilpleasu
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Hello brother @ilpleasu I just seen that you got your device back online, The same thing happened to me , but I re flashed the rom from a back up , thats why its important to make a back up of the rom when its in good condition , just in case of a brick or bootloop . Seeking light in the East, Sons Of Wadley Lodge 129 ^<V>^

Greetings to you my Brother @wilspeak, it was so simple in my case, it was just some sort of glitch is all. Took like 1 sec to solve. then after all that work i realized that i didn't have to go through updating ss. I'm not gonna use the slots 1-4 anyways. Only doing 1 Rom at a time....O well...

Theirs always help for TWS....I hail from The Most Worshipful Sons Of Light Grand Lodge. Oasis Of Nevada. I AM!

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Hello brother @ilpleasu I just seen that you got your device back online, The same thing happened to me , but I re flashed the rom from a back up , thats why its important to make a back up of the rom when its in good condition , just in case of a brick or bootloop . Seeking light in the East, Sons Of Wadley Lodge 129 ^<V>^
Quote:
So you took the OTA update or did you purchase a new Note3 with NC4 on it?
Verizon SM-N900V
SS 3.75
BajaROM Build 16.1 (NC2) 4.4.2
(July4th) Edition

worjosh19
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hey Brethren, past master of George H. Taber lodge Fairhaven Massachusetts here

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app