Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

I am completely dumbfounded!!

OP durand216

29th July 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
I would recommend the following through my trial and error.

You should have done a normal backup not TWRP. If you have already done a titanium backup then just reset your phone to factory default. Go through above steps and male sure you re-root to be on the safe side. Make sure you are backing up the stock ROM to your SD Card and not your external SD Card. Make sure your ROM is on your external to throw on your stock slot. Back up wipe and flash

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
29th July 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
You could always reflash your stock ROM. I haven't checked in this thread for a while. Been moving etc. Glad to see my guide helped a little. I too spent a whole weekend on this. I thought that nobody should have to do this again. Hopefully this helping a bit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread