Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,325 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I need help finding radios!!!

Tip us?

unacal76
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] I need help finding radios!!!

I've looked through the forums as best I could without putting up a thread....i also found a website that had all the radios listed, however all the files were removed. does anyone know where I can download the radios? I'm specifically looking for MJE. I actually switched to a flip phone from my note 3 because the service was so bad after updating to kit kat. the phone would just be sitting on my desk and it would go from perfect 4G to 1X to no service to 3G and so on and so forth. Made me very angry. If you have recommendations on a better radio than MJE I will definitely listen, I need my phone back

cam30era
Old
Thanks Meter 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by unacal76 View Post
I've looked through the forums as best I could without putting up a thread....i also found a website that had all the radios listed, however all the files were removed. does anyone know where I can download the radios? I'm specifically looking for MJE. I actually switched to a flip phone from my note 3 because the service was so bad after updating to kit kat. the phone would just be sitting on my desk and it would go from perfect 4G to 1X to no service to 3G and so on and so forth. Made me very angry. If you have recommendations on a better radio than MJE I will definitely listen, I need my phone back
The thread you want is in Android Development > http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2524572

unacal76
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
where do you live i could kiss you right now