Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] I need help finding radios!!!

OP unacal76

12th August 2014, 09:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I've looked through the forums as best I could without putting up a thread....i also found a website that had all the radios listed, however all the files were removed. does anyone know where I can download the radios? I'm specifically looking for MJE. I actually switched to a flip phone from my note 3 because the service was so bad after updating to kit kat. the phone would just be sitting on my desk and it would go from perfect 4G to 1X to no service to 3G and so on and so forth. Made me very angry. If you have recommendations on a better radio than MJE I will definitely listen, I need my phone back
12th August 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #2  
Columbus, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 466

1,891 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unacal76

I've looked through the forums as best I could without putting up a thread....i also found a website that had all the radios listed, however all the files were removed. does anyone know where I can download the radios? I'm specifically looking for MJE. I actually switched to a flip phone from my note 3 because the service was so bad after updating to kit kat. the phone would just be sitting on my desk and it would go from perfect 4G to 1X to no service to 3G and so on and so forth. Made me very angry. If you have recommendations on a better radio than MJE I will definitely listen, I need my phone back

The thread you want is in Android Development > http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2524572
12th August 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
where do you live i could kiss you right now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread