Originally Posted by Bluedio777
I had to download NC4 firmware via Odin 3.09v, account I rebooted my Verizon Note 3, without a rom. I rerooted my device with "Towelroot" and safestraped with 3.75b04, from Beanstowns106. The problem is the NC2 kernel Fails, when trying to install. I'm able to install and run both versions of the Jasmine Roms, 1.9 and 2.3 with no problem, but other roms, ie., "Biggins" or "Alliance" will not flash. Need some assistance.
So you did the following in this order?
1. You rooted with TowelRoot
2. Did you install BusyBox
3. Then you Install SafeStrap 3.75 B04
4. Reboot into SafeStrap, Wipe (Factory Reset) in the Stock Slot
5. Installed "whateverROM"
6. Reboot into Download Mode from within SafeStrap
7. THEN Odin in the AP slot the Updated NC2 Firmware?
If you didn't follow those steps, in that order, then there is your issue.