1st of all I am rooted.
And I am using Safestrap.
1. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
2. Copy the Custom ROM .zip file from your Desktop over to the root of your SD card.
3. Once the .zip file has been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
4. Turn OFF your device.
5. Turn it back on by holding down Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons together.
6. Your device should reboot into recovery mode.
In the recovery mode, the Volume buttons are used for navigation and the Power button to make a selection.
7. Select Backup and Restore.
8. Select Backup.
9. Hit Yes when prompted and let it backup your device.
10. Once done, head back to the main menu by selecting Back.
11. Select Wipe data/factory reset.
12. Hit Yes when prompted and let it wipe off all the data on your device.
13. Once done, head back to the main menu by selecting Back.
14. Select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard.
15. Choose the Custom ROM .zip file you copied earlier to be flashed on your device.
16. Select Yes when prompted and it should begin flashing the ROM on your device.
17. When the ROM has been flashed, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Once I reboot its starts up "Samsung Galaxy Note 3" and then the screen just goes black and my notification light starts pulsing blue. But nothing happens. I cant turn the phone off or anything. I have to pull the battery out to reset.