No registration required

All roms brake my phone..?

OP janderson2k

3rd July 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Albany NY
Thanks Meter: 3

42 posts
So I have tried a lot of roms on my note 3 and I have to say most of them are awesome.. I just did the Eclipse rom today - fantastic.... I want it to be my daily driver actually.

But a problem that I have on ALL roms that I use is, when I go to power off or reboot the device it sits at a "Shutting down" screen likes its closing apps, and getting ready to shut off. The problem is, even after an hour - it doesn't do anything.. I have to pull the battery.

I have tried 6 or 7 roms and they all do the same thing.. This is using safe strap. Each time I have deleted and recreated the slot for the rom.
3rd July 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #2  
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,027

3,345 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by janderson2k

So I have tried a lot of roms on my note 3 and I have to say most of them are awesome.. I just did the Eclipse rom today - fantastic.... I want it to be my daily driver actually.

But a problem that I have on ALL roms that I use is, when I go to power off or reboot the device it sits at a "Shutting down" screen likes its closing apps, and getting ready to shut off. The problem is, even after an hour - it doesn't do anything.. I have to pull the battery.

I have tried 6 or 7 roms and they all do the same thing.. This is using safe strap. Each time I have deleted and recreated the slot for the rom.

Are you using the stock ROM slot?
4th July 2014, 01:58 AM   |  #3  
Flag Santa Fe
Thanks Meter: 22

106 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by janderson2k

And what version of Safestrap are you running? The current is 3.75 B04. 3.72 did not support extra rom slots without a bit of tweaking. But it would always hang at shutdown, so you had to pull the battery to restart it. It is now fixed with the current build of SS.
4th July 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #4  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 144

593 posts
More
[QUOTE=strider5236;53888507]And what version of Safestrap are you running? The current is 3.75 B04. 3.72 did not support extra rom slots without a bit of tweaking. But it would always hang at shutdown, so you had to pull the battery to restart it. It is now fixed with the current build of SS.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Sorry : Delete
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread