XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

All roms brake my phone..?

Tip us?

janderson2k
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question All roms brake my phone..?

So I have tried a lot of roms on my note 3 and I have to say most of them are awesome.. I just did the Eclipse rom today - fantastic.... I want it to be my daily driver actually.

But a problem that I have on ALL roms that I use is, when I go to power off or reboot the device it sits at a "Shutting down" screen likes its closing apps, and getting ready to shut off. The problem is, even after an hour - it doesn't do anything.. I have to pull the battery.

I have tried 6 or 7 roms and they all do the same thing.. This is using safe strap. Each time I have deleted and recreated the slot for the rom.
Current phone : Note3
Old Phones :
1. Note 2
2. RazrMaxxxx
3. Rezound
4. TBolt
5. X
6. Incredible
7. iPhone3Gs
8. Storm
9. MotoQ

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by janderson2k View Post
So I have tried a lot of roms on my note 3 and I have to say most of them are awesome.. I just did the Eclipse rom today - fantastic.... I want it to be my daily driver actually.

But a problem that I have on ALL roms that I use is, when I go to power off or reboot the device it sits at a "Shutting down" screen likes its closing apps, and getting ready to shut off. The problem is, even after an hour - it doesn't do anything.. I have to pull the battery.

I have tried 6 or 7 roms and they all do the same thing.. This is using safe strap. Each time I have deleted and recreated the slot for the rom.
Are you using the stock ROM slot?
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

strider5236
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by janderson2k View Post

And what version of Safestrap are you running? The current is 3.75 B04. 3.72 did not support extra rom slots without a bit of tweaking. But it would always hang at shutdown, so you had to pull the battery to restart it. It is now fixed with the current build of SS.

waco2hot33
Old
Thanks Meter 133
[QUOTE=strider5236;53888507]And what version of Safestrap are you running? The current is 3.75 B04. 3.72 did not support extra rom slots without a bit of tweaking. But it would always hang at shutdown, so you had to pull the battery to restart it. It is now fixed with the current build of SS.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Sorry : Delete