[Q] Rooted my day 1 release Note 3 almost a year ago. Ready to upgrade ROM.

OP cooch

17th August 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
I rooted with RootDeLaVega when this phone first came out and haven't taken an update or Odin'ed anything on it. I'm on stock 4.3 and baseband M19 and would like to run AllianceRom on my phone now. I don't remember rooting/upgrading roms being so involved in my previous phones. I'm kind of lost.

Do I have to take incremental steps to get to the correct version and install safestrap or is there an easier way to just do it in one shot? Are there any guides around that can get me there from this far back? Seems most people are already beyond my starting point. Thanks.
17th August 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #2  
Flag Hobe Sound
Thanks Meter: 24

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooch

I rooted with RootDeLaVega when this phone first came out and haven't taken an update or Odin'ed anything on it. I'm on stock 4.3 and baseband M19 and would like to run AllianceRom on my phone now. I don't remember rooting/upgrading roms being so involved in my previous phones. I'm kind of lost.

Do I have to take incremental steps to get to the correct version and install safestrap or is there an easier way to just do it in one shot? Are there any guides around that can get me there from this far back? Seems most people are already beyond my starting point. Thanks.

Follow the intructions in this thread to get on the correct firmware. You should be able to flash Alliance instead of the stock NC4 rom as long as you follow the steps correctly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread