Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 42,515 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Severe battery drain

Tip us?

orangewaldo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Battery Low [Q] Severe battery drain

I am noticing sever battery drain since my upgrade to 4.4.2 (shout out to JasmineRom!) but now my battery is getting murdered. Befor you ask, yep clean wipe and install, and yep xposed installed. Battery stats says it is "NFC Test". I don't have NFC turn on, so im trying to figure out how to kill the process. Anyone else have the same issue? I know 4.4.2 is a drain and im wondering if I found the culprit.

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangewaldo View Post
I am noticing sever battery drain since my upgrade to 4.4.2 (shout out to JasmineRom!) but now my battery is getting murdered. Befor you ask, yep clean wipe and install, and yep xposed installed. Battery stats says it is "NFC Test". I don't have NFC turn on, so im trying to figure out how to kill the process. Anyone else have the same issue? I know 4.4.2 is a drain and im wondering if I found the culprit.
If you're on Jasmine 2.0 it is a known issue, you can either install a different ROM or wait for 2.1 to come out which will fix the issue.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"