Default Note 3 way more laggy after Odin Flash???

OK so I recently flashed and re-partioned my Note 3 due to not wanting root and the "Custom" Padlock screen on start up. So everything went fine and before I flashed anything I unrooted EVERYTHING (well as much as I could) then proceeded to flash the Official NC4 Stock ROM. Well after my phone rebooted the status of the phone was "Offical" and no longer "Custom" so I was happy about that. But now everything and I mean everything on my Note just seems soooo muchhhhh slower and laggy. And it's really bugging the crap out of me. so can anyone help me here on this?

I flashed the .tar file from the forum everyone gets them from (can't remember what the guys username was who made it) but it had all the modems and .tar file for all kinds of different Note 3 versions. And I went and downloaded the NC4 one and loaded it into Odin, then downloaded the correct Re-paration file "VZW_LTE....whatever" and then flashed the files..after flashing the files I went into recovery and wiped data/cache.....but still no luck. ....

So can anyone tell me what I can do to speed this back up and make it less laggy? It's really.pissing me off because the Note ran perfect and smooth before I flashed it with Odin. It also came out of the box new with NC4 4.4.2 Kitkat