Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,798 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unanswered questions - basic design flaws with phone?

Tip us?

KruseLudsMobile
Old
(Last edited by KruseLudsMobile; 8th July 2014 at 01:38 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Default Unanswered questions - basic design flaws with phone?

When I am on a call and then receive a call, it lets me swap them. How do I merge them? How do I end only one of the calls? When I make two calls, how do I swap them instead of merging them? How do I hang up on only one of them? When I call more than one number and then merge them, how do I afterward only hang up from one of them and keep the other one on the line?

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.
- R. Kruse Ludington

Current: Galaxy Note III Black; Previously: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA

Daedalus-420
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Welcome to Verizon! As far as I know, you can't merge received calls, only a three way call that you initiate. You also can't swap calls when you dial out to two different callers, you can only merge them. If you want to disconnect one caller from a three way call, hut the menu button while on your call screen and you should be given the option to disconnect one of the calls.

Verizon 3 way calling does not work like a normal conference call feature. It is very limited.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daedalus-420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KruseLudsMobile
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus-420 View Post
Welcome to Verizon! As far as I know, you can't merge received calls, only a three way call that you initiate. You also can't swap calls when you dial out to two different callers, you can only merge them. If you want to disconnect one caller from a three way call, hut the menu button while on your call screen and you should be given the option to disconnect one of the calls.

Verizon 3 way calling does not work like a normal conference call feature. It is very limited.
Thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.
- R. Kruse Ludington

Current: Galaxy Note III Black; Previously: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA