Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
Alright you guys.

I know the basics:
-Don't ask for ETAs.
-Search first.
-Do it myself.
-Shut my mouth.

Yeah yeah. I get it all. And I've ran through these steps patiently. I'm sure this has even been asked before, but I can't seem to find that post!

My question is, is anyone working on a Verizon Note 3 bootloader unlock? With Android L coming out soon, it'd be cool to see if someone ports it over, or even if I can use a T-Mobile rom or something like that. (I don't know how that goes and I don't really know how to flash and junk on this device because... Well, you can't flash ****!) But if there is someone working on this, and dear Jesus let there be, is there a post where I can follow progress and watch them work and discuss? I couldn't find anything under development. After waiting a few months with this phone and not having the development edition, I'm very sad and disappointed. Is there any way to make my retail version unlocked? I'm getting sad guys. Please help me. If someone were to unlock the bootloader, I'd like to be following, show them some praise and buy them a few cases of beer. I really would. I appreciate all the devs here and you guys mean a lot to all of us!

I tried Baja rom , which was VERY nice, (was that beanstown's rom?) very nicely done, just wasn't for me. Liked it a lot and could see the effort. Got hyper drive right now, but I decided to turn safestrap off and run stock for a while. I chose to stay on 4.3 just in case something opened up, but I think I'm just going to flash the deodexed 4.4. I'd rather just unlock my bootloader and try to cram in cyano, or any old aosp rom.

To be honest, I don't know if there is a cyanogen or any AOSP based rooms for our phone because I never bothered to look! By the time I start looking, I start crying. Don't get me wrong, I love TouchWiz! I love all its features, but sometimes ya boi likes to brick his phone.

Someone help me out. I hope you devs don't see this as disrespectful. Have a good Tuesday you guys.

Suns out, guns out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread