Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,504 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Voicemail help

Tip us?

marshall_634
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Voicemail help

Im running Biggons V6 ROM, I was running a few others before. But I had youmail installed, and now I do not have it anymore. But I do have Visual Vociemail on the phone now, and I am not getting any of my Voicemails. Is there a code that I need to put in to have it redirected back to my phone for normal usuage. I checked in the settings and the VM setting are set to "My Carrier" Please let me know.

Big Dawg 23
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall_634 View Post
Im running Biggons V6 ROM, I was running a few others before. But I had youmail installed, and now I do not have it anymore. But I do have Visual Vociemail on the phone now, and I am not getting any of my Voicemails. Is there a code that I need to put in to have it redirected back to my phone for normal usuage. I checked in the settings and the VM setting are set to "My Carrier" Please let me know.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2227819

Follow this link. Instead of typing in a Google Voice Number put in your number. That may work. I personally have a GV number and get my messages in GMAIL.
HTC XV6800>BB Storm>BB Tour>Droid 1> Droid X>HTC HD2 & T-Mo G2>iPhone 4>Atrix>SGSII>HTC Vivid>SGSII Skyrocket>iPhone 4s>POS HTC Vivid>Galaxy Note>Galaxy Note 2