Wifi really slow with Bluetooth on

OP toyosup88

8th August 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Rochester
Thanks Meter: 7

78 posts
More
I just recently got a Gear watch so I just noticed this. I was downloading an app probably around 50mb and it was going really slow...like 1% every 2 seconds. As soon as I turned off bluetooth it went like 10% every second...anyone else have this problem. It does it whether bluetooth is connected to a device or not.
19th September 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #2  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 6

48 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyosup88

I just recently got a Gear watch so I just noticed this. I was downloading an app probably around 50mb and it was going really slow...like 1% every 2 seconds. As soon as I turned off bluetooth it went like 10% every second...anyone else have this problem. It does it whether bluetooth is connected to a device or not.

I also have this problem. I don't normally have Bluetooth on but now that I got the LG watch, I have Bluetooth turned on and my WiFi slows down to sub megabit speeds.
19th September 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #3  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 6

48 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makoto

I also have this problem. I don't normally have Bluetooth on but now that I got the LG watch, I have Bluetooth turned on and my WiFi slows down to sub megabit speeds.

I fixed the problem. Before my LG G watch, I had the Galaxy Gear. I ended up uninstalling all of the Gear apps on my device and now everything works correctly.

When you mentioned that you had a Gear I figured it must be related.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread