Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 337

183 posts
Donate to Me
reddit for Android

Name:  7.jpeg
Views: 1551
Size:  149.6 KB

1 The Fastest reddit app ever developed using the official reddit API; reddit for Android, pure 100 % native app.

2 The App designed to consume minimum battery while data transmission.

3 Ad free Version - " Enjoy the premium user experience at no cost "

Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...k.readerapplol

reddit Features are :
New user Registration

Login as User or Visitor

Post Links and Text

Hot, New, Rising & Filters

Offline Browsing of the Reddit Pages, Where you visited already

Up-Vote/Down- Vote Feature

View comments of the posts

Post Comments on the post

View your own posts history

Search and Browse Reddit posts
Upcoming Features are :
Themes

reddit in Browser

Floating widget

Any new features needed mail us @ redditforandroid@hotmail.com
Maximum possible features of reddit website is available in this native android app
  • This android app developed using official reddit api http://www.reddit.com/dev/api

• Devloped according to api access rules specified in https://github.com/reddit/reddit/wiki/API

• The name and logo for this android app designed according to the guidelines specified in http://www.reddit.com/wiki/licensing

• This app is not made or maintained by reddit and it is developed by permissions and tools provided by reddit in the above links.

• The user login , registration,voting information is directly sent and received to the reddit and no user information is received or maintained by the developer or the app

• This app complies with Google and reddit policy's.

• Contact developer for support and bugs (will be responded in 24 woking hours time)

Click Thanks button to support my development..
Attached Files
File Type: apk Reddit.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.75 MB, 84 views)
Last edited by Theworld2020; 7th August 2014 at 02:50 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Theworld2020 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Westhampton Beach
Thanks Meter: 51

421 posts
More
I'll give it a shot as soon as I get home where I can really download things (work sucks). I currently use baconreader and would love a new reddit app.
The Following User Says Thank You to JoeLithium For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #3  
Flag Millerstown, PA
Thanks Meter: 231

582 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLithium

I'll give it a shot as soon as I get home where I can really download things (work sucks). I currently use baconreader and would love a new reddit app.

I too use bacon reader because bacon. I'm gonna test. Downloaded and installed. Time to go sign in...

I like pancakes
The Following User Says Thank You to bmwh0r3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

183 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLithium

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwh0r3

I too use bacon reader because bacon. I'm gonna test. Downloaded and installed. Time to go sign in...

I like pancakes

Thanks you guys, am expecting your valuable reviews...
9th August 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 146

333 posts
Donate to Me
I found out about this earlier today. So far, so good. I had been using baconreader before. One of the things I like is that this can play videos from the app, whereas bacon kept wanting me to open it in another app.

One thing I did notice was that I was looking at the what's hot section, and suddenly I realized that I had seen many of these a few minutes ago. It seems when I went back from one of the posts, it took me to the front page instead where I was on the what's hot page.

I also found a not responding message when I click on one of the messages in my inbox.
Last edited by KeylanHalfdan; 9th August 2014 at 11:21 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to KeylanHalfdan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

183 posts
Donate to Me
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylanHalfdan

I found out about this earlier today. So far, so good. I had been using baconreader before. One of the things I like is that this can play videos from the app, whereas bacon kept wanting me to open it in another app.

One thing I did notice was that I was looking at the what's hot section, and suddenly I realized that I had seen many of these a few minutes ago. It seems when I went back from one of the posts, it took me to the front page instead where I was on the what's hot page.

I also found a not responding message when I click on one of the messages in my inbox.

Thanks for your Feedback, We'll try to fix the concern you raised.
23rd September 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #7  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 31

291 posts
More
I am confused by swiping the submissions on the feed. What does it do? Where do they go? How do I get them back? Also, how do I view a submissions thread/comments?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread