Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,557 Members 52,903 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP 3.0+]Need Beta tester for Pro verion of Reddit application

Tip us?

Theworld2020
Old
(Last edited by Theworld2020; 7th August 2014 at 02:50 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 248

DONATE TO ME
Default [APP 3.0+]Need Beta tester for Pro verion of Reddit application

reddit for Android

Name:  7.jpeg
Views: 1191
Size:  149.6 KB

1 The Fastest reddit app ever developed using the official reddit API; reddit for Android, pure 100 % native app.

2 The App designed to consume minimum battery while data transmission.

3 Ad free Version - " Enjoy the premium user experience at no cost "

Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...k.readerapplol

reddit Features are :
New user Registration

Login as User or Visitor

Post Links and Text

Hot, New, Rising & Filters

Offline Browsing of the Reddit Pages, Where you visited already

Up-Vote/Down- Vote Feature

View comments of the posts

Post Comments on the post

View your own posts history

Search and Browse Reddit posts
Upcoming Features are :
Themes

reddit in Browser

Floating widget

Any new features needed mail us @ redditforandroid@hotmail.com
Maximum possible features of reddit website is available in this native android app
  • This android app developed using official reddit api http://www.reddit.com/dev/api

• Devloped according to api access rules specified in https://github.com/reddit/reddit/wiki/API

• The name and logo for this android app designed according to the guidelines specified in http://www.reddit.com/wiki/licensing

• This app is not made or maintained by reddit and it is developed by permissions and tools provided by reddit in the above links.

• The user login , registration,voting information is directly sent and received to the reddit and no user information is received or maintained by the developer or the app

• This app complies with Google and reddit policy's.

• Contact developer for support and bugs (will be responded in 24 woking hours time)

Click Thanks button to support my development..
Attached Files
File Type: apk Reddit.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.75 MB, 55 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Theworld2020 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JoeLithium
Old
Thanks Meter 51
I'll give it a shot as soon as I get home where I can really download things (work sucks). I currently use baconreader and would love a new reddit app.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Retired: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Retired: Motorola DROID Razr Maxx
Retired: HTC Evo 3D
Retired: HTC Evo 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to JoeLithium For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bmwh0r3
Old
Thanks Meter 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLithium View Post
I'll give it a shot as soon as I get home where I can really download things (work sucks). I currently use baconreader and would love a new reddit app.
I too use bacon reader because bacon. I'm gonna test. Downloaded and installed. Time to go sign in...

I like pancakes
The Following User Says Thank You to bmwh0r3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Theworld2020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 248

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLithium View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwh0r3 View Post
I too use bacon reader because bacon. I'm gonna test. Downloaded and installed. Time to go sign in...

I like pancakes
Thanks you guys, am expecting your valuable reviews...

KeylanHalfdan
Old
(Last edited by KeylanHalfdan; 9th August 2014 at 11:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 144

DONATE TO ME
I found out about this earlier today. So far, so good. I had been using baconreader before. One of the things I like is that this can play videos from the app, whereas bacon kept wanting me to open it in another app.

One thing I did notice was that I was looking at the what's hot section, and suddenly I realized that I had seen many of these a few minutes ago. It seems when I went back from one of the posts, it took me to the front page instead where I was on the what's hot page.

I also found a not responding message when I click on one of the messages in my inbox.
The Following User Says Thank You to KeylanHalfdan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Theworld2020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 248

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylanHalfdan View Post
I found out about this earlier today. So far, so good. I had been using baconreader before. One of the things I like is that this can play videos from the app, whereas bacon kept wanting me to open it in another app.

One thing I did notice was that I was looking at the what's hot section, and suddenly I realized that I had seen many of these a few minutes ago. It seems when I went back from one of the posts, it took me to the front page instead where I was on the what's hot page.

I also found a not responding message when I click on one of the messages in my inbox.
Thanks for your Feedback, We'll try to fix the concern you raised.
Theworld2020

XDA Thread :

Craigslist
Java Guide
Manchester United