Finally got my first stable version that I'd love to share!
- Stock Base
- Rooted - SuperSU
- BusyBox integrated.
- Build.prop tweaks for speed, battery, usb debug
- Removed all Verizon/Samsung apps that I could possibly strip out - without having any problems in settings, etc.
(Except S Voice - I just skipped including that because it's useless to me.)
- WiFi Hotspot - WITH NOTIFICATION TOGGLE
- **** Almost all apps have been moved to /data/app - which means you can uninstall them, not just turn them off.
- Replaced stock launcher with Holo Launcher HD
- Chrome replaced with Firefox
- Messages replaced with Handcent
- AdFree (Root)
- Titanium Backup
I DO NOT WARRANTY THIS ROM IN ANY WAY.
INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. DONT HATE ME IF IT DESTROYS YOUR DEVICE.
I've been running it on my device for the day and it's doing great!
Any ROM slot should be fine. I know it's not possible currently in safestrap to make a smaller system partition, but really only 2GB is needed for system.
I'd highly recommend a clean slot -- for some reason while testing safestrap wouldn't fully wipe the data partition.
After initial boot, you will be sent through the Setup Wizard, as usual.
Immediately following completion of first boot, your phone will "go crazy" for a few seconds. The select wallpaper window will open (dont do anything), then the screen will go blank for a second.
* Setup Wizard may force close. DONT PANIC!! Everything i still working right. Just click OK.
I have set up a One-Time Init script to install the WiFi Hotspot toggle into notification panel, change the default lockscreen/homescreen backgrounds, enable USB Debugging, and to set up the initial Holo Launcher icon layout.
MediaFire Old Version
Still being uploaded:
Odex Version Does not include Setup Wizard. If you can't live without it, get the old version.
MD5 = aefa00cdad2e3c50ab63332ba7ff106e
MD5 = 029093db318bf1d331a38d97573faa41
If you like my ROM please DONATE a couple dollars!