Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Stock Collection]Modems, Firmware, Stock Tars[Current Tar:NI2][CurrentModem:NI2]

OP BeansTown106

27th October 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 7

78 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy Kobain

Ap slot

Sent From A DisturbD N3

OK thanks. I had to make sure
28th October 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #82  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 12

29 posts
More
Can i downgrade from NI2 to NHA ?
im rooted on ni2.. and i would like to back on full stock on NHA and root again
and my phone is factory unlocked.. it will effact anything ?n
3rd November 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 5

58 posts
Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. I have a Verizon Dev edition, trying to use Optimal ROM and I'm currently on NCG modem so I can't get my phone to activate. However anytime I try to install the NI2 modem it doesn't take. when I look at my baseband it still says NCG. I've tried the battery pull thing and still is a no go. What steps do I do exactly? maybe I'm just skipping something?
4th November 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #84  
Thanks Meter: 212

314 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy693

Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. I have a Verizon Dev edition, trying to use Optimal ROM and I'm currently on NCG modem so I can't get my phone to activate. However anytime I try to install the NI2 modem it doesn't take. when I look at my baseband it still says NCG. I've tried the battery pull thing and still is a no go. What steps do I do exactly? maybe I'm just skipping something?

Use the USB cable that come with the phone and do not use any USB hub
5th December 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #85  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Rookie question. Im stock rooted. Im having issues with my signal bouncing all over the place when its sitting in one place in my house. Im on NI2. Would it do me any good to flash the new modem listed for NI2? Or am I even able to do that? Or should I just unroot and call in for a replacement?

Thanks guys
5th December 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #86  
Gadsden
Thanks Meter: 55

197 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwalker77

Rookie question. Im stock rooted. Im having issues with my signal bouncing all over the place when its sitting in one place in my house. Im on NI2. Would it do me any good to flash the new modem listed for NI2? Or am I even able to do that? Or should I just unroot and call in for a replacement?

Thanks guys

You can try to flash the modem to see if it helps, but I believe it will be the same one you have now. You could also try flashing the NI2 Full Stock Tar. The full stock will unroot the device. Did you have better service before you rooted, or was it the same as it is now? Also did you have better service and receive an update, then phone started doing what it is now? It will be easier to tell you what to try if I know when exactly you started having the issue.
5th December 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #87  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludeawakening

You can try to flash the modem to see if it helps, but I believe it will be the same one you have now. You could also try flashing the NI2 Full Stock Tar. The full stock will unroot the device. Did you have better service before you rooted, or was it the same as it is now? Also did you have better service and receive an update, then phone started doing what it is now? It will be easier to tell you what to try if I know when exactly you started having the issue.

Same service prior to root. As soon as I got the phone, I updated it on wifi. So I didnt have a chance to check service with my sim in.
15th December 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #88  
Thanks Meter: 3

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3t5u0

This is driving me bonkers! I've tried flashing both NHA and NI2 modems in Odin (3.09) and get a 'pass' message, reboot, check 'about phone' and still showing NE9. I tried Beans previous advice to boot into download mode, shut down, pull battery, and still not updating baseband info! any advice on this? I think I'm wearing out my rom storage with flash abuse!!!

Did you ever get this taken care of? I experienced the same problem, fixed it by running Odin as an administrator on my system. Baseband flash took after that.
18th December 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #89  
Flag Rockville, MD
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
More
quick question... if i install the full version, will it wipe data? i switched to ART , running stock but dont want to lose anything, any suggetions?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread