OP muniz_ri

28th September 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #231  
Flag Akron, OH
Thanks Meter: 172

449 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueshotBarrage

So if I take the NI2 update and then flash the NCG kernel, then root, then flash back to NI2 kernel, how can I obtain the NI2 kernel? Thanks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...odems-t2842069
30th September 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #232  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
The links are dead =( Can someone repost or fix? I saw the link above but it doesn't say kernel. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by sargeanttedi; 30th September 2014 at 03:13 AM.
30th September 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #233  
Flag Akron, OH
Thanks Meter: 172

449 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sargeanttedi

The links are dead =( Can someone repost or fix? I saw the link above but it doesn't say kernel. Thanks in advance!

Links aren't dead, AndroidFileHost has been going up and down all day. I just got a 404 error, F5'd and then the file was there.. been doing that for awhile.
30th September 2014, 06:51 AM   |  #234  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway213

Links aren't dead, AndroidFileHost has been going up and down all day. I just got a 404 error, F5'd and then the file was there.. been doing that for awhile.

OK I'll wait it out. Thanks
1st October 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #235  
Thanks Meter: 17

193 posts
Alright I am about to buy the S5 on the edge program at full retail to keep my Unlimited Data.
But before I do I just want to make sure that if I use the Instructions in the OG post that I will be able to obtain Root. Soooo by doing so will I be able to obtain Root?
:Side note..... if I get root is there a way to have Safe Strap that is still valid today, and is there a way to get a WiFi Hotspot that is valid today?
I have scoured this forum and everything is so discontinuous as to whether or not it will work if you buy a new phone from Verizon with the latest OTA already installed.

Thanks so much for your help!!!
1st October 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #236  
Illinois
Thanks Meter: 587

1,037 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swc2001

Alright I am about to buy the S5 on the edge program at full retail to keep my Unlimited Data.
But before I do I just want to make sure that if I use the Instructions in the OG post that I will be able to obtain Root. Soooo by doing so will I be able to obtain Root?
:Side note..... if I get root is there a way to have Safe Strap that is still valid today, and is there a way to get a WiFi Hotspot that is valid today?
I have scoured this forum and everything is so discontinuous as to whether or not it will work if you buy a new phone from Verizon with the latest OTA already installed.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Follow the guide in the OP of the thread below. Start at step 2.5
http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...volte-t2879348
2nd October 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #237  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,007

1,423 posts
Donate to Me
I am having this thread closed since it has now become obsolete after the new NI2 update was released. However all links will remain live.

Please refer to the following guide for how to root NI2: http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...volte-t2879348

The Following User Says Thank You to muniz_ri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
g900v root, g900vvru1ane9, ne9 root, root g900vvru1ane9
Previous Thread Next Thread