First I want to thank the developers and Goldie and Hashcode. I could not thank us topics because I am newbie here.
My wife bought a Galaxy S5 of a person who did not disclose that it was the 900V version, and only possessed a few languages.
Tried my best to translate or to enable more languages, all without success.
I managed to do the following to resolve the problem, and it can serve other people from other languages that are at hand with this device, since the installed rom (AllianceRom) has support for multiple languages. The phone now appears like a 900F.
1) I root with https://towelroot.com/ towelroot
2) I copied this file from AllianceRom to the microSD card. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2716535
3) I installed the following safestrap this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2793891
4) I enabled a custom rom 1 using the default options.
5) I installed the rom usually at recovery.
6) I waited a few minutes, booted, and FINALLY got to choose the option Brazilian Portuguese.
Do not know if it's bug or something the ROM installing a rom that is not the phone itself, but the device does not turn off. He gets the LED on the physical and lighted keys and switches itself off. I have to take off and put the battery back.
If I had to fix something, which will not do out of sheer laziness, would change the standard sizes of custom rom, because I never want to see the original rom from Verizon. The custom rom ended up with little virtual space.
Sorry for the english but blame Google Translator! :P