Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Chrome / Blank Screen

OP Seijin

12th August 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

30 posts
Does anyone else get blank screens when loading up Chrome and navigating to a page? It'll do this fairly regularly throughout the day whether I load a bookmark or type something in the address bar or whatever.

I have to close the tab and start up a new one before it starts working again. And then after an hour or maybe less, it'll happen again. Over and over.
12th August 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #2  
Flag Lansing MI
Thanks Meter: 206

574 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seijin

Does anyone else get blank screens when loading up Chrome and navigating to a page? It'll do this fairly regularly throughout the day whether I load a bookmark or type something in the address bar or whatever.

I have to close the tab and start up a new one before it starts working again. And then after an hour or maybe less, it'll happen again. Over and over.

I have been getting extreme lag from Chrome on our phones lately. Wonder why.
13th August 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 20

96 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seijin

I get it too. It loads and then stops with the blue bar at about 75%. If you hit the stop loading button at this point the page will appear. Hopefully will be fixed soon..

Sent from my SM-G900V
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread