Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 40,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hangouts Lag When Typing In A Phone Number

Tip us?

Travisholt92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] Hangouts Lag When Typing In A Phone Number

Anybody else experience this? It doesn't happen anywhere else and has done it on both of my phones, all versions of hangouts, I am using Swype as my keyboard (does the same with stock google keyboard). Recommendations? Trying different roms, resetting files and suggestions of that nature will be ignored. I have done factory resets, tried a few different roms (including stock), clearing cache. Problem still persists on both phones. This has been an issue with phone phones since day 1.

kprice8
Old
(Last edited by kprice8; 4th August 2014 at 12:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisholt92 View Post
Anybody else experience this? It doesn't happen anywhere else and has done it on both of my phones, all versions of hangouts, I am using Swype as my keyboard (does the same with stock google keyboard). Recommendations? Trying different roms, resetting files and suggestions of that nature will be ignored. I have done factory resets, tried a few different roms (including stock), clearing cache. Problem still persists on both phones. This has been an issue with phone phones since day 1.
Well since you have done all else, why not try a different messaging app?

I use Simply Text. It's Simple, and Easy to use/set-up. See if you still get lag.
If I helped you, hit thanks if you like.

-Kevin