Piggybacked network

Search This thread

xenithxzavier

Nov 22, 2010
Ky
I'm looking to buy a Dev edition Verizon S5. My network is bluegrass cellular which is a small carrier that piggybacks off of the Verizon towers. My question is if I purchase this phone will it work with my network? My net uses Sim cards and I miss the days when putting it in the phone was all it took haha. The phone my network sells specifically is the SM-G900R6 which I'm guessing will have almost 0 Dev support and I seriously miss rooting :crying: and aokp and cyanogenmod ect

kprice8

Apr 23, 2014
Lansing MI
Well I apologize for missing that but I have to ask will this give me full functionality eg 4g and everything? Since this carrier shares Verizon towers and such I thought it should but I'd like to be sure I won't have any issues before I throw money at someone lol. Please excuse my ignorance :confused:

Well, if you have a Bluegrass Phone, and Bluegrass SIM, then I do not see why it wouldn't run the 4G if that is something your carrier offers. If Verizon has the 4G there, and your carrier offers it as an option, then I would think you will be fine.

Reactions: xenithxzavier

xenithxzavier

Nov 22, 2010
Ky
Well, if you have a Bluegrass Phone, and Bluegrass SIM, then I do not see why it wouldn't run the 4G if that is something your carrier offers. If Verizon has the 4G there, and your carrier offers it as an option, then I would think you will be fine.

Nah I'm saying I'd purchase a Verizon phone and was asking if the 4g would work Verizon phone with bluegrass Sim but I checked the thread over there someones using a tmo Sim and their 4g is fully functional so I'm guessing mine will be fine too. Thanks!

Morinzo

Apr 12, 2013
Nah I'm saying I'd purchase a Verizon phone and was asking if the 4g would work Verizon phone with bluegrass Sim but I checked the thread over there someones using a tmo Sim and their 4g is fully functional so I'm guessing mine will be fine too. Thanks!

If you need any help with the SM-G900R6 just msg me.

Here is the stock firmware that came on mine
http://www.mediafire.com/download/125u819egun44vc/G900R6WWU2AND7_G900R6LRA2AND7_LRA.zip

And here is the newest update
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vzvp61w4axwaa2r/G900R6WWU2ANF2_G900R6LRA2ANF2_LRA.zip

Both work fine with Odin 3.09

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I apologize for missing that but I have to ask will this give me full functionality eg 4g and everything? Since this carrier shares Verizon towers and such I thought it should but I'd like to be sure I won't have any issues before I throw money at someone lol. Please excuse my ignorance :confused: