Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Few questions about GeoHack

OP locarno

24th July 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
191 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Hello
I have few questions

Now GeoHot working for Google (Project Zero)
So he stop work on private project's ? Now he 100% working for google ?

He working for google. So now he can't hack Android phones (create root etc.)
I think now he trying to block rooting android in new phones and Android L.

What do you think ?
25th July 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #2  
Dennisg34's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 336
 
774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by locarno

Hello
I have few questions

Now GeoHot working for Google (Project Zero)
So he stop work on private project's ? Now he 100% working for google ?

He working for google. So now he can't hack Android phones (create root etc.)
I think now he trying to block rooting android in new phones and Android L.

What do you think ?

Hey, whatever pays better baby.

Sent from my S5 using your mom
25th July 2014, 02:07 AM   |  #3  
BadKarma81's Avatar
Member
Flag Columbia, SC
Thanks Meter: 44
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennisg34

Hey, whatever pays better baby.

Sent from my S5 using your mom

I'm curious as to how much he's making

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
25th July 2014, 06:17 AM   |  #4  
Dennisg34's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 336
 
774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKarma81

I'm curious as to how much he's making

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Considering he's won 150 grand for a bug competition, probably 6 figs

Sent from my S5 using your mom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes