Android 4.4.3 with Sense 6.1

Search This thread
R

richii0207

I couldn't find his source of where he got this information . Not sure where he got this info

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

batsai

Jun 28, 2010
Maybe HTC has learned their lesson about leaving flagship devices with old software? Now as long as Verizon stays out of it...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ha! I wish! With Verizon's record, we probably won't see the update until the next ice age! It does look like a lot of good things are in there though- improved camera drivers and a built in file manager would be great. Oh, and the FM radio and stock internet browser that Verizon removed would be good too. ?

Sent from my HTC one M8 using Tapatalk

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
Ha! I wish! With Verizon's record, we probably won't see the update until the next ice age! It does look like a lot of good things are in there though- improved camera drivers and a built in file manager would be great. Oh, and the FM radio and stock internet browser that Verizon removed would be good too. ?

Sent from my HTC one M8 using Tapatalk

It also looks like there is talk about multi color led notification lights

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It also looks like there is talk about multi color led notification lights

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This part is not credible. They installed an LED with orange and green; period. It reminds me of an April Fool's joke many MANY years back when Palm announced a "software color mode" and those not knowing better thought that suddenly their monochrome Palm Pilot's would have color capabilities. The LED colors can't be changed with software. So, I'm a little suspicious of the entire piece because of that one detail.

Besides, if I haven't heard it from @evleaks, I don't believe it's real. ;)

Jun 20, 2014
Phoenix
LED

I think the different LED flash notifications would be awesome! I used to have this on my Moto Defy and I love it. I am going to try this ROM out tongiht.

Top Liked Posts