OP Senior Member
Flag West Jordan UT
Thanks Meter: 2,773

2,076 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown

Ok so I re flashed an the error I posted was totally on my end... I must have smoke one to me as I was flashing my 4.4.3 gapps. An with the correct gapps everything went as expected....probably why I had hella time getting playstore to open. Lol. So here is what I have to report

Sms/MMS work over WiFi/4g perfect as long as you don't set you limit over 1200.

Also you can pick pictures out of gallery to send to text just can't open camera as we all ready now..

Unlike some non sense ROMs my lte is surprisingly very strong an stable..also no issues during phone calls I have made least 25 not one echo not one drop nothing very clear.

All sounds work great...besides I can't get sound to play for my message app for nothing. Phone rings fine...any idea what I can try for text sound? Haven't tried it on hangouts yet.

Music plays in my car fine thru my HTC stereo clip(Bluetooth)

I really like all the choices in the settings.

Is there anything else in question you would like to have some input back on? I'll be running this all weekend to see if it has what it takes to become a DD...I have to say best thing I've ever downloaded from someone's dropbox. Lol

UPDATE
EDIT SLOVED SMS/MMS NO SOUND. EVERY TIME I PICK A RINGTONE TO USE IT DONT STICK BUT I PICKED LILLY AN JUST DID A REBOOT RT FROM THERE AN IT NOW IS WORKING....HAVE NO CLUE WHY BUT IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS ISSUE TRY THAT...

Sent from my VZW RED HTC M8

Great feed back thank you. I have tried about 20 different combinations of trying to get it to build with this fix for camera and videos and just refuses. It may be an issue where beanstalk source is 19 days behind cm.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
9th August 2014, 04:04 AM   |  #12  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 761

1,961 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpmaneaton

Great feed back thank you. I have tried about 20 different combinations of trying to get it to build with this fix for camera and videos and just refuses. It may be an issue where beanstalk source is 19 days behind cm.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

After you get the camera going this will be one of the top notch ROM I have tried them all an so far this early build is better then most all ROMs of this kind...I haven't messed with cm..do you know if they r having or not having camera issues?

Sent from my VZW RED HTC M8

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

An something else that you should note in your op a very solid an works great FM radio as many people want this an don't have it working on there current ROM. Loving the darkstalk...ok that's enough from me till someone else comments lol
9th August 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 101

478 posts
I agree been running for a few hours , .. ran bean on my DNA and loved it .. camera is about the only issue I have ran into so far ... cant wait until its fixed ..
15th August 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #14  
Flag Detroit

1,961 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just wondering bout any progress on your camera issue? I'm using this when around the house an would like to use this as my DD once fixed...not asking for eta just to be clear.
23rd August 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
I would love to see beanstalk for m8.
24th August 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Jordan UT
Thanks Meter: 2,773

2,076 posts
Donate to Me
More
BOOYA!..........FULLY WORKING BUILD BUILT FROM SOURCE IS UPLOADING RIGHT NOW! I am going to create a new thread in the Verizon One M8 Android Development Thread. Cam and all is working......
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pimpmaneaton For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #17  

478 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpmaneaton

BOOYA!..........FULLY WORKING BUILD BUILT FROM SOURCE IS UPLOADING RIGHT NOW! I am going to create a new thread in the Verizon One M8 Android Development Thread. Cam and all is working......

cant wait to see it on my ONE .. lol
25th August 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #18  

478 posts
Where did the the thread get moved to ?
25th August 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #19  
Flag Detroit

1,961 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_augie

Where did the the thread get moved to ?

It was moved out of Vzw to just HTC m8

Here you go
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2856858

[ROM][AOSP][4.4.4][Unofficial] Beanstalk [8-24-14][ALL M8]
22nd September 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Insert Coin Rom
Bean stalk is an Aosp rom, however Insert Coin is not. Get it if you want buttery smoothness on sense.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread