FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

[BOUNTY] Official Verizon RUU for HTC One M8 with S-ON

99 posts
Thanks Meter: 21
 
By regspy, Member on 18th July 2014, 09:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th October 2014, 09:50 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by regspy

I guess you are right, Admins please delete this thread. I don't want someone loosing their job for this leak.

I'll have togo down the java card route as that can S-OFF and unlock bootloader from hboot. Which will then allow me to flash RUU for S-OFF.

Hello,

Did anyone manage to find Official Verizon M8 RUU?

My phone is stuck. can someone guide me how to S-OFF and Unlock Bootloader? Please help.

Thanks
 
 
30th October 2014, 02:37 AM |#12  
dottat's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 2,479
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humayunsd

Hello,

Did anyone manage to find Official Verizon M8 RUU?

My phone is stuck. can someone guide me how to S-OFF and Unlock Bootloader? Please help.

Thanks

edit-.. i'm just going to solve this with a PM.
Last edited by dottat; 30th October 2014 at 02:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dottat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th October 2014, 03:25 AM |#13  
santod040's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 17,220
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by regspy

This a bounty thread for Stock Verizon only on the Verizon HTC One M8 with S-ON . I know there are people who are stuck in H boot screen and says TAMPERED, LOCKED and SECURITY WARNING. The only way out of it is by using Stock Verizon RUU.

You can post your pledges here and I will add them to OP.

Please do not send any money to anyone unless it's proved that Stock RUU on S-ON device works and made public here on xda.

Please do not start a cat fight in here as that would result in the thread getting locked.

I will try to update the thread on a daily basis. Do not come in here and ask when it will be done because we do not know the answer to that and you might get flamed.

I do own a Verizon HTC One M8 and to start things off i'm pledging USD 100

How to Claim the Bounty

Make a post in this thread with the following:
Proving it works with appropriate photos and/or screenshots
Providing full step-by-step instructions for which anyone else can follow
Wait for at least one member to follow the same method and confirm it works the same on their fully stock device
Claim your bounty via PM from donator(s)

Payment will be processed between each member and the bounty collector via PM on an individual basis

I uploaded one months ago, if it helps any.
No it's not the latest one of course.
You can tell that by the date I uploaded it.
LINK
30th October 2014, 04:08 AM |#14  
dottat's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 2,479
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

I uploaded one months ago, if it helps any.
No it's not the latest one of course.
You can tell that by the date I uploaded it.
LINK

Yeah... He's on latest firmware and s on and didn't like my answer earlier.

4.4.4 ruu is now up on my thread so hopefully he can get it going with that.

The current ruu and two previous ones are all here..


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2883845
Last edited by dottat; 30th October 2014 at 04:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dottat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2014, 06:26 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

Yeah... He's on latest firmware and s on and didn't like my answer earlier.

4.4.4 ruu is now up on my thread so hopefully he can get it going with that.

The current ruu and two previous ones are all here..


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2883845

I'm now on 4.4.2 stock (S-on, bootloader locked), I've just seen your post recently about 4.4.4 firmware stock, I've decided to upgrade to 4.4.4 and then I wondered how to get S-OFF on 4.4.4 except using SunShine
1st November 2014, 03:18 AM |#16  
dottat's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 2,479
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3597dxta

I'm now on 4.4.2 stock (S-on, bootloader locked), I've just seen your post recently about 4.4.4 firmware stock, I've decided to upgrade to 4.4.4 and then I wondered how to get S-OFF on 4.4.4 except using SunShine

Use sunshine on the older Rom first! Otherwise you will be waiting for a sunshine update.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes