Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Selling VZW M8 S-OFF 32gb w/64gb sd & case

OP InSaneOSX

18th July 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Selling My VZW HTC One M8 32GB S-OFF with 64GB Mirco SD card for $475 or best offer It has never been dropped there is one slight scratch on the glass from putting it into my pocket with keys it's really not noticeable. I will have a Youtube video online later. It'll be completely wiped and stock rom put back on including recovery. If anyone wants it rooted please let me know. It works really well, just getting a newer VZW phone.

Any questions Just ask.

Paypal only unless your a local pickup then cash. Hagerstown MD.
Last edited by InSaneOSX; 18th July 2014 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Descr....
19th July 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #2  
mrgoodpaul's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Smyrna, TN
Thanks Meter: 22
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InSaneOSX

Selling My VZW HTC One M8 32GB S-OFF with 64GB Mirco SD card for $475 or best offer It has never been dropped there is one slight scratch on the glass from putting it into my pocket with keys it's really not noticeable. I will have a Youtube video online later. It'll be completely wiped and stock rom put back on including recovery. If anyone wants it rooted please let me know. It works really well, just getting a newer VZW phone.

Any questions Just ask.

Paypal only unless your a local pickup then cash. Hagerstown MD.

ever heard of craigslist?
19th July 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #3  
Sanadrate's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vero Beach, Florida
Thanks Meter: 299
 
3,080 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Inb4l

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Sanadrate For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th July 2014, 03:51 AM   |  #4  
cj2566's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Scottsbluff
Thanks Meter: 79
 
483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Swappa or celltraderonline.com

Sent from my #6F6E71 M8
19th July 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Just figured I'd try on here for anyone that's looking for one. But guess eBay it goes craigslist is bunch of scammers.
19th July 2014, 08:02 AM   |  #6  
runandhide05's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,470
 
2,828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InSaneOSX

Just figured I'd try on here for anyone that's looking for one. But guess eBay it goes craigslist is bunch of scammers.

Swappa.com is the official xda market place now a days. You'll get top dollar there and it only costs 10 bucks to list and u pay it once the device sells.

sent from(:::::
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to runandhide05 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th July 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
355 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by runandhide05

Swappa.com is the official xda market place now a days. You'll get top dollar there and it only costs 10 bucks to list and u pay it once the device sells.

sent from(:::::

Actually you don't pay any fees as the seller. The buyer pays the fee (it is added to the sale price), so if you want to sell for $475, the price will appear as $485. You will, however, have Paypal collecting fees from the proceeds of the payment received (around 3%). I sold my GN2 on swappa after I got my One M8. It was actually a very easy transaction.
The Following User Says Thank You to spiff72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
It's on Swappa no SD card being sold
21st July 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #9  
brholt6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Olathe
Thanks Meter: 190
 
677 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by InSaneOSX

It's on Swappa no SD card being sold

One thing I've noticed about swappa is every once in a while someone will try to get you to commit to lowering your price with no intention to buy it...those comments can't be removed so just keep an eye out.
The Following User Says Thank You to brholt6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th July 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #10  
ΠΣΘ's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
USA - Verizon
Thanks Meter: 14,987
 
8,681 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
Selling on XDA is not allowed and goes against site policy/rules.

Please use swappa, ebay, or another means to sell your phone.

Thank you,

Neo
Forum Moderator

The Following User Says Thank You to ΠΣΘ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes