Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more

Verizon prepaid sells m8 lists isis mobile wallet as feature but wont let you use it

OP Roefastford

26th July 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #11  
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 64

277 posts
More
Yeah once I see the next phone I want after my m8 I'll be switching

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
26th July 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

467 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake.99x3

Yeah once I see the next phone I want after my m8 I'll be switching

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I just wish at&t had better service here as I would get straight talk with at&t for $45 a month unlimited talk and text with 3 gb's of lte data cant beat that deal. And no tmobile coverage here either. I even have weak verizon here too but none with others.
28th July 2014, 06:45 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hey do you remember the name of the supervisor you spoke with? Long story but I had a ruffle similar to yours with they're customer service for a friend not too long ago.

Sent from an HTC One m8 reborn into a demigod.
28th July 2014, 10:22 AM   |  #14  
Flag Scottsbluff
Thanks Meter: 72

455 posts
Donate to Me
More
There's a modded version of Isis that works for rooted devices, as well as rootcloak Xposed mod.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
28th July 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

467 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDrone

Hey do you remember the name of the supervisor you spoke with? Long story but I had a ruffle similar to yours with they're customer service for a friend not too long ago.

Sent from an HTC One m8 reborn into a demigod.

Yes she was supposed to be a supervisor her name is Courtney or Kourtney probably the first spelling. Talked to her on 7-25-14 @ 8;45 pm approx. She ( an operations manager ) said her supervisor would get b ack with me with in one hour, and GUESS what ? 3 days later and no call back from anyone and they wonder why they are losing customers in record numbers...
28th July 2014, 11:19 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member

467 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2566

There's a modded version of Isis that works for rooted devices, as well as rootcloak Xposed mod.

It has nothing to do with the app its that verizon wont let you open an isis account if your on verizon prepaid even though the picture links I added clearly show they list isis mobile wallet as a feature selling the m8 new for use on verizon prepaid. Its just a clear case of false advertising I really hope an attorney somewhere sees this and documents it and sues verizon for it. Verizon = dirtiest money hungry customer abusing company that has ever existed...
28th July 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #17  
Flag Scottsbluff
Thanks Meter: 72

455 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roefastford

It has nothing to do with the app its that verizon wont let you open an isis account if your on verizon prepaid even though the picture links I added clearly show they list isis mobile wallet as a feature selling the m8 new for use on verizon prepaid. Its just a clear case of false advertising I really hope an attorney somewhere sees this and documents it and sues verizon for it. Verizon = dirtiest money hungry customer abusing company that has ever existed...

My bad. I may thought the issue was root.

29th July 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member

467 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2566

My bad. I may thought the issue was root.

Nope it was being locked out of using the isis mobile wallet by verizon just because I"am on the verizon prepaid and not the post paid any longer. The isis is supposed to be a joint venture with verizon, at&t and tmobile, but tmobile is all prepaid now isnt it ? I know its no contract at least and verizon has to be as petty as they can. Omg you would not believe how hard the verizon reps tried to get me to stay post paid it made me think they are being punished by verizon I wouldnt doubt it as bad as verizon is on customers they are probably extremely worse on their employees. I was like really shocked how many times they tried too and I explained over and over that verizon prepaid was a lot less and that I can get refills through prepaidonline.com cheaper and they dont charge me tax to use them to add money to my verizon prepaid account. Verizons sales have dropped big time this last quarter only thing keeping numbers up was tablet activations, and now they have many people defecting from post pait to prepaid since the prepaid side got 4g lte data back on the 17th and now allow any verizon 4g lte phone to be activated on prepaid they even sell the m8 and s4 and s5 on the prepaid side to run on prepaid. Even though at&t, sprint and tmobile all have had 4g lte data on their prepaid plans for a long time now.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread