Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,625 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Verizon prepaid sells m8 lists isis mobile wallet as feature but wont let you use it

Tip us?

jake.99x3
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Yeah once I see the next phone I want after my m8 I'll be switching

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I'M AN ANGRY FLASHER
iPhone 3g - iPhone 4 - Nexus 4 - Galaxy s4 - Htc One M8
DON'T BE AFRAID TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
UNLOCKED BL S-OFF TWRP

Roefastford
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake.99x3 View Post
Yeah once I see the next phone I want after my m8 I'll be switching

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I just wish at&t had better service here as I would get straight talk with at&t for $45 a month unlimited talk and text with 3 gb's of lte data cant beat that deal. And no tmobile coverage here either. I even have weak verizon here too but none with others.

RobertDrone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey do you remember the name of the supervisor you spoke with? Long story but I had a ruffle similar to yours with they're customer service for a friend not too long ago.

Sent from an HTC One m8 reborn into a demigod.

cj2566
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
There's a modded version of Isis that works for rooted devices, as well as rootcloak Xposed mod.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Current:

HTC M8

|LG G2|-RETIRED
|Droid Ultra|-RETIRED
|Droid Max|-RETIRED
|Note 3|-RETIRED
|Iphone 5|-RETIRED
|Galaxy S4|-RETIRED
|Note 2|-RETIRED
|DROID DNA|-RETIRED
|RAZR MAXX HD|Rooted|
|Galaxy Nexus Prime|-RETIRED
|SGS3|Rooted|Unlocked|-RETIRED
|MOTO RAZR MAXX-RETIRED
|MOTO RAZR-RETIRED
|HTC Thunderbolt - RETIRED
|HTC Supersonic - RETIRED
|HTC Evo 3D - RETIRED

Roefastford
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDrone View Post
Hey do you remember the name of the supervisor you spoke with? Long story but I had a ruffle similar to yours with they're customer service for a friend not too long ago.

Sent from an HTC One m8 reborn into a demigod.
Yes she was supposed to be a supervisor her name is Courtney or Kourtney probably the first spelling. Talked to her on 7-25-14 @ 8;45 pm approx. She ( an operations manager ) said her supervisor would get b ack with me with in one hour, and GUESS what ? 3 days later and no call back from anyone and they wonder why they are losing customers in record numbers...

Roefastford
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2566 View Post
There's a modded version of Isis that works for rooted devices, as well as rootcloak Xposed mod.

It has nothing to do with the app its that verizon wont let you open an isis account if your on verizon prepaid even though the picture links I added clearly show they list isis mobile wallet as a feature selling the m8 new for use on verizon prepaid. Its just a clear case of false advertising I really hope an attorney somewhere sees this and documents it and sues verizon for it. Verizon = dirtiest money hungry customer abusing company that has ever existed...

cj2566
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roefastford View Post
It has nothing to do with the app its that verizon wont let you open an isis account if your on verizon prepaid even though the picture links I added clearly show they list isis mobile wallet as a feature selling the m8 new for use on verizon prepaid. Its just a clear case of false advertising I really hope an attorney somewhere sees this and documents it and sues verizon for it. Verizon = dirtiest money hungry customer abusing company that has ever existed...
My bad. I may thought the issue was root.

Current:

HTC M8

|LG G2|-RETIRED
|Droid Ultra|-RETIRED
|Droid Max|-RETIRED
|Note 3|-RETIRED
|Iphone 5|-RETIRED
|Galaxy S4|-RETIRED
|Note 2|-RETIRED
|DROID DNA|-RETIRED
|RAZR MAXX HD|Rooted|
|Galaxy Nexus Prime|-RETIRED
|SGS3|Rooted|Unlocked|-RETIRED
|MOTO RAZR MAXX-RETIRED
|MOTO RAZR-RETIRED
|HTC Thunderbolt - RETIRED
|HTC Supersonic - RETIRED
|HTC Evo 3D - RETIRED

Roefastford
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2566 View Post
My bad. I may thought the issue was root.

Nope it was being locked out of using the isis mobile wallet by verizon just because I"am on the verizon prepaid and not the post paid any longer. The isis is supposed to be a joint venture with verizon, at&t and tmobile, but tmobile is all prepaid now isnt it ? I know its no contract at least and verizon has to be as petty as they can. Omg you would not believe how hard the verizon reps tried to get me to stay post paid it made me think they are being punished by verizon I wouldnt doubt it as bad as verizon is on customers they are probably extremely worse on their employees. I was like really shocked how many times they tried too and I explained over and over that verizon prepaid was a lot less and that I can get refills through prepaidonline.com cheaper and they dont charge me tax to use them to add money to my verizon prepaid account. Verizons sales have dropped big time this last quarter only thing keeping numbers up was tablet activations, and now they have many people defecting from post pait to prepaid since the prepaid side got 4g lte data back on the 17th and now allow any verizon 4g lte phone to be activated on prepaid they even sell the m8 and s4 and s5 on the prepaid side to run on prepaid. Even though at&t, sprint and tmobile all have had 4g lte data on their prepaid plans for a long time now.