Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Annoying Message

Tip us?
 
iii2
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 77
Join Date: Oct 2012
Question Annoying Message

Hi,
I have the verizon m8 with viper 1.80, and everytime i turn off the mobile data I've get this extremealy annoying message that actually makes me want to buy a new phone and throw my phone on the face of the developer (An address would be nice):

How can I get rid of it??!
Waiting for a savior
 
Freedom First
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 104
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Western Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by iii2 View Post
How can I get rid of it??!
Waiting for a savior

Don't turn off Mobile Data.

You're welcome!!

 
iii2
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 77
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom First View Post
Don't turn off Mobile Data.

You're welcome!!

It's happening to me when I'm trying to turn off the mobile data, and It's frustrating to always press OK!
 
iii2
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 77
Join Date: Oct 2012
Anybody knows?
 
pball52998
Old
#5  
pball52998's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 102
Posts: 457
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by iii2 View Post
Hi,
I have the verizon m8 with viper 1.80, and everytime i turn off the mobile data I've get this extremealy annoying message that actually makes me want to buy a new phone and throw my phone on the face of the developer (An address would be nice):

How can I get rid of it??!
Waiting for a savior
First. That's on all sense ROMs. Kinda baked in. It was there on stock. GPE you have to press okay to turn off. AOSP just turn on and off as you please. No annoying message.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Google Play Edition. S-OFF.
Main Phone:
Verizon HTC One M8
Liquid Smooth 4.4.4 Nightlies and GPE With L S-OFF
Main MP3 Player and WiFi Device
HTC OG Droid Incredible S-OFF: Cyanogenmod 11
Current Tablet
iPad First Gen. iOS 5.1.1 Jailbroken with GreenPois0n
 
iii2
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 77
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pball52998 View Post
First. That's on all sense ROMs. Kinda baked in. It was there on stock. GPE you have to press okay to turn off. AOSP just turn on and off as you please. No annoying message.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Google Play Edition. S-OFF.
Thanks for your help, but I'm on sense rom so aosp/gpe doesn't mean so much to me right now.
and about the first part I'm not that sure about it. I'm from Israel, and in here almost everyone have the european variant, And no one else except people in here usuing verizon, gets this message, this is why i know it can be removed and it's probably verizon exclusive.
 
iii2
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 77
Join Date: Oct 2012
nobody knows?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...