Post Reply

Battery drain issues

29th August 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #11  
S1L3nTShaDoWz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadUsername

Are you playing any music or games? Or have haptic feedback enabled for any app?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Sometimes music but not often, sometimes games (piano tiles & only twice in history, candy crush) and I know the games drain a lot when I actually am playing one but when I'm not they don't. & Haptic feedback is disabled with power saving mode. On the old one it was enabled.
29th August 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
310 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
That 1013 audio drain has been a common problem on android for some. Might check DSP manager or fx or whatever DSP type app is installed to see if its acting up.

HTC One M8 powered by SinLess Audiophile v3.5.5 Art/Elite Lunar 3.4.0
The Following User Says Thank You to bill3508 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #13  
BadUsername's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 753
 
1,502 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3nTShaDoWz

Sometimes music but not often, sometimes games (piano tiles & only twice in history, candy crush) and I know the games drain a lot when I actually am playing one but when I'm not they don't. & Haptic feedback is disabled with power saving mode. On the old one it was enabled.

Audiomix is an audio wakelock, not sure if it's an internal que or external output, but I bet one of your apps is holding an audio que and causing wakelocks. That definitely isn't a normal wakelock common on every device.

I'd systematically uninstall apps you think might be the culprit and see if it resolves the issue.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to BadUsername For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #14  
S1L3nTShaDoWz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill3508

That 1013 audio drain has been a common problem on android for some. Might check DSP manager or fx or whatever DSP type app is installed to see if its acting up.

HTC One M8 powered by SinLess Audiophile v3.5.5 Art/Elite Lunar 3.4.0

I don't have any of those, all I have is PowerAmp and the H/K audio mod installed (Flashed via recovery).
Now that I looked at the 1013 closer and got some more information on it it says that the AudioMix was on 40 minutes 37 seconds and woken x337 times. TimedEventQueue was on for 8 seconds and woken x954.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadUsername

Audiomix is an audio wakelock, not sure if it's an internal que or external output, but I bet one of your apps is holding an audio que and causing wakelocks. That definitely isn't a normal wakelock common on every device.

I'd systematically uninstall apps you think might be the culprit and see if it resolves the issue.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah didn't realize this until I tapped on the 1013 wakelock and it says that AudioMix is 40 minutes 31 seconds with 336 wakes (x336) and TimedEventQueue is 8 seconds but x954 wakes. The only audio app I have is PowerAmp as mentioned above along with H/K audio mod, Also the thing after TimedEventQueue is 'AudioIn' and it says 0.0 seconds and x3 wakes. I'd assume AudioIn is calls or something? Either way could the audio wakes be because most of the time I leave PowerAmp running in the background? Nearly ALL of the time except a bit less recently I will just pause a song and leave Poweramp running in the background with its notification thing in the status bar for quick song switching/replaying. I'll try freezing Poweramp and see if the wakelock goes away though.

Also both of these quotes go to both of you, hard typing the same thing twice lol.

Edit: Oh also I had a Poweramp widget but I just removed that too along with freezing it.
Last edited by S1L3nTShaDoWz; 29th August 2014 at 08:59 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes