OP kaframaster

24th August 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 1

105 posts
Donate to Me
More
hey, as the titled said, I have htc one m8 verizon and I want to convert to GPE or International is it possible?

because i don't really need CDMA and also wanna get off from annoying "non verizon SIM" notification

my m8 is S-off and modified SuperCID

thanks
Last edited by kaframaster; 24th August 2014 at 05:01 PM.
25th August 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

96 posts
More
unfortunately it's not possible. You can install any rom made for verizon that you wan't there's even a one that is identical for the GPE rom but the device will always stays cdma.
maybe for the sim message there's a solution, but I didn't find any.
25th August 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #3  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 49

198 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaframaster

hey, as the titled said, I have htc one m8 verizon and I want to convert to GPE or International is it possible?

because i don't really need CDMA and also wanna get off from annoying "non verizon SIM" notification

my m8 is S-off and modified SuperCID

thanks

Flash Revolution HD Rom (8.1 if you're 4.4.2), choose International Variant. This will convert your phone to an international variant and it disables CDMA. It changes it to toggle between GSM / WCDMA / LTE Auto which also allows you to get some LTE in some areas. I did it with my Verizon M8. I'm using AT&T sim card and I'm getting LTE in some areas byt mostly HSDPA. No more "unknown sim" crap and CDMA is disabled since you won't be needing it. Here is a youtube video which shows how to do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GhybCyd4Pg
The Following User Says Thank You to ImHavenHart For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
arhd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImHavenHart

Flash Revolution HD Rom (8.1 if you're 4.4.2), choose International Variant. This will convert your phone to an international variant and it disables CDMA. It changes it to toggle between GSM / WCDMA / LTE Auto which also allows you to get some LTE in some areas. I did it with my Verizon M8. I'm using AT&T sim card and I'm getting LTE in some areas byt mostly HSDPA. No more "unknown sim" crap and CDMA is disabled since you won't be needing it. Here is a youtube video which shows how to do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GhybCyd4Pg

where can i find ARHD 8.1?
cant find it anywhere
28th August 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #5  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 49

198 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boazlaz

where can i find ARHD 8.1?
cant find it anywhere

It should be in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54781317
If not hit me up in my inbox and I'll upload it to Google Drive.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread