[Q] Google Search Swype turns my screen off

OP Ciresamor

4th September 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Afternoon,

Yesterday I restarted my phone and I noticed I got an option I hadn't gotten before. I can't remember exactly but it asked me if it wanted to start up using greenify or Google. I wasn't sure which to pick but as my finger hovered over to touch the Google option the greenify option was chosen.

Now, I've noticed, that when I Swype my for Google Search on the home screen, the screen turns off.

Any help on this?
4th September 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 44

283 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciresamor

Afternoon,

Yesterday I restarted my phone and I noticed I got an option I hadn't gotten before. I can't remember exactly but it asked me if it wanted to start up using greenify or Google. I wasn't sure which to pick but as my finger hovered over to touch the Google option the greenify option was chosen.

Now, I've noticed, that when I Swype my for Google Search on the home screen, the screen turns off.

Any help on this?

Yes, navigate to settings > App manager > Greenify (may have to use search function to find this) > clear defaults. That should clear the default action from Greenifying your phone instead of giving you the option to do both. If you don't want to even have the option popup again and you only want Google search then just select it and tap always when you swipe up.
The Following User Says Thank You to S1L3nTShaDoWz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread