Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,124 Members 39,069 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What is your hardware version?

Tip us?

sfobrien
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfobrien View Post
0004 4/21/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BygSii View Post

Pretty new, any little things bug you about your phone?
No complaints here. Running CleanROM and ART.
Steve

wtoj34
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtoj34 View Post
004 as well here and my phone works fine except for a defective screen... I think hardware information is something added in with sense 6 toolbox BTW...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Kind of hard to explain. If you look at it from an angle you can see two tiny lines of white gives away that the screen was installed poorly. With a black picture on the display you can see this area on the right end of the screen that sort of looks like a crease against the screen. When you put the slightest bit of pressure on that right side of the screen you get the same effect as pressing on a TV or monitor... Don't know if there's a term for it but its annoying. Didn't consider replacing it until after the 14 day period. After that I figured it wasn't worth a possible refurbished phone so I live with it. I was able to s off first try on hardware 004 BTW.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
If I help any one any where at any time, please let me know by clicking thanks!
Current devices: HTC ONE M8, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom Former devices: Droid X2, Droid Charge, Note 2,

Roefastford
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Mine is 004 & 5/10/2014 it seems mine has been the newest posted. Mine was a brand new asuron replacement was very nice to not be a refurb. I think the m8's there are a lot more warranty returns to refurb so the replacements we do get are brand new most times, cant complain about that htc has done pretty good with the m8 and the m7 was pretty good too, we really cant complain unlike the guys running samsung phones they can complain lol.

thunderbls
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Default version

0004 3/6/2014 for me.. the only issue I have is where the lower right speaker grill meets the screen.. it's slightly raised. You can't see it unless you look very close or slowly move a finger across the section.

lucky_strike33
Old
Thanks Meter 58
[QUOTE=BygSii;54039174]Yes sir. That's a brand new phone then. How's your volume button?

volume buttons are firm, no problems with them.