Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HTC dialer mod

OP Tigerstown

28th July 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #11  
berndblb's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,078
 
3,230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown

If your not on cleanrom it will work now for you.

sent from my VZW RED HTC M8 using xda premium app.

But I am. [emoji16]
Followed you over here from Scott's thread. I'm not giving up CleanROM. It ain't THAT bad..
28th July 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #12  
Tigerstown's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,258
 
2,724 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berndblb

But I am. [emoji16]
Followed you over here from Scott's thread. I'm not giving up CleanROM. It ain't THAT bad..

Yea I wasn't saying that..lol. I didn't know you were on it my bad. Lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th July 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #13  
Tigerstown's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,258
 
2,724 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Where is the tutorial at?

So I think I got it confused. I have been teaching myself many things an I'm starting to think I got this apk from Xda not paranoid forums cause I can't find it anywhere. I'll see if I can find it an maybe you can talk to the guy who made it.

sent from my VZW RED HTC M8 using XDA premium app
10th September 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #14  
Behold_this's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 3,692
 
2,257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown

So I think I got it confused. I have been teaching myself many things an I'm starting to think I got this apk from Xda not paranoid forums cause I can't find it anywhere. I'll see if I can find it an maybe you can talk to the guy who made it.

sent from my VZW RED HTC M8 using XDA premium app

Looks an awful a lot like my mod

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2781338

Got a question?
Last edited by Behold_this; 10th September 2014 at 06:59 PM.
10th September 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #15  
Tigerstown's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,258
 
2,724 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behold_this

Looks an awful a lot like my mod

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2781338

Got a question?

Its definitely your mod!!!Never said it was mine..an once I realized that I got this on Xda instead of from teaching myself which was a clear mistake i have been doing so much stuff on my own i got it mixed up..I pm him an pointed him to your thread to see if he could get it working on cleanrom as its the only ROM I can't get it to work on..if you have cleanrom on your phone try it out. I have tried everything nothing works f/c every time but only on this ROM...we were talking bout it in his ROM thread an we moved the talk here is all. Not trying to sell your thunder an im very thankful for this mod as its real nice. just trying to get it to work on cleanrom 1.4.
Last edited by Tigerstown; 10th September 2014 at 07:45 PM.
10th September 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #16  
Behold_this's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 3,692
 
2,257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown

Its definitely your mod!!!Never said it was mine..an once I realized that I got this on Xda instead of from teaching myself which was a clear mistake i have been doing so much stuff on my own i got it mixed up..I pm him an pointed him to your thread to see if he could get it working on cleanrom as its the only ROM I can't get it to work on..if you have cleanrom on your phone try it out. I have tried everything nothing works f/c every time but only on this ROM...we were talking bout it in his ROM thread an we moved the talk here is all. Not trying to sell your thunder an im very thankful for this mod as its real nice. just trying to get it to work on cleanrom 1.4.

I meant no offense. I wasn't trying to be accusatory. I was being sincere when I asked if you had a question about it. I'm sorry if it did not come off that way.

I don't use that ROM but if you want, pull the dialer from the ROM, post it and I will mod it, or I'll tell you how to do it.
10th September 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #17  
Tigerstown's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,258
 
2,724 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behold_this

I meant no offense. I wasn't trying to be accusatory. I was being sincere when I asked if you had a question about it. I'm sorry if it did not come off that way.

I don't use that ROM but if you want, pull the dialer from the ROM, post it and I will mod it, or I'll tell you how to do it.

I took no offense bro an you didn't come off that was ..I was just explaining what happen. Sometimes it don't read right via text you know. I didn't want you to think I was trying to take your work at all is all I was getting at. I'm on badseeds now after work I'll pull it from my ROM zip at home...if you feel like it you can pm me what to change I'm always willing to learn something new for down the road
10th September 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #18  
Behold_this's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 3,692
 
2,257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown

I took no offense bro an you didn't come off that was ..I was just explaining what happen. Sometimes it don't read right via text you know. I didn't want you to think I was trying to take your work at all is all I was getting at. I'm on badseeds now after work I'll pull it from my ROM zip at home...if you feel like it you can pm me what to change I'm always willing to learn something new for down the road

Just make sure you post the apk for me so I can see where the differences are so I don't tell you something wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to Behold_this For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #19  
Tigerstown's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,258
 
2,724 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behold_this

Just make sure you post the apk for me so I can see where the differences are so I don't tell you something wrong.

Will do!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes