FORUMS

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more

KickMaterial: Material Design For Kickstarter

Frustrated by the lack of a Kickstarter Android App, Grzegorz Oksiuta and Outline have … more

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Quiet Hours possible on Sense?

21st August 2014, 01:45 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
So I was wondering if it is possible to get CM's wonderful Quiet Hours onto Sense? If not what is an app that works like the Quiet Hours setting. I love the Sense battery, wifi and over all stability, but I really hate having to mute my notifications everytime I go to bed and then have to remember to turn that volume back up. I have to keep the ringer active at night. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Saepak
 
 
21st August 2014, 03:18 AM |#2  
garywojdan81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 691
 
More
What about the native Do Not Disturb that's built into Sense 6?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
21st August 2014, 06:26 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garywojdan81

What about the native Do Not Disturb that's built into Sense 6?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Well for one it turns off the ringer. Second it is a manual act each night and morning. There iss no from X time to X time setting. Thanks though.
21st August 2014, 09:18 AM |#4  
brholt6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Olathe
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saepak

Well for one it turns off the ringer. Second it is a manual act each night and morning. There iss no from X time to X time setting. Thanks though.

You can definitely schedule the DND feature for certain times. As far as the ringer goes, you can select any (or all) contacts to bypass the DND mode.

The Following User Says Thank You to brholt6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 11:46 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brholt6

You can definitely schedule the DND feature for certain times. As far as the ringer goes, you can select any (or all) contacts to bypass the DND mode.
]

Thanks. I had to add it to EQS because the rom I'm on I couldn't figure out how to get it to give me settings. I have it set. Testing tonight to see if it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to saepak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 01:46 AM |#6  
DangerousDave's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saepak

So I was wondering if it is possible to get CM's wonderful Quiet Hours onto Sense? If not what is an app that works like the Quiet Hours setting. I love the Sense battery, wifi and over all stability, but I really hate having to mute my notifications everytime I go to bed and then have to remember to turn that volume back up. I have to keep the ringer active at night. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Saepak

I use a free app from the Playstore called Timeriffic to set times for many things.
Very easy to configure. One gap it has is it seems to think the ringer volume and notification volume are linked.
If that is not an issue for you give it a shot I think you will like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to DangerousDave For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 05:06 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Thanks I will look into it. The DND is working out well now that I figured it out. Thanks everyone for your help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
quiet hours, sense
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon One (M8) Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank