Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,128 Members 41,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Quiet Hours possible on Sense?

Tip us?

saepak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Quiet Hours possible on Sense?

So I was wondering if it is possible to get CM's wonderful Quiet Hours onto Sense? If not what is an app that works like the Quiet Hours setting. I love the Sense battery, wifi and over all stability, but I really hate having to mute my notifications everytime I go to bed and then have to remember to turn that volume back up. I have to keep the ringer active at night. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Saepak

garywojdan81
Old
Thanks Meter 576
What about the native Do Not Disturb that's built into Sense 6?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

saepak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by garywojdan81 View Post
What about the native Do Not Disturb that's built into Sense 6?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Well for one it turns off the ringer. Second it is a manual act each night and morning. There iss no from X time to X time setting. Thanks though.

brholt6
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by saepak View Post
Well for one it turns off the ringer. Second it is a manual act each night and morning. There iss no from X time to X time setting. Thanks though.
You can definitely schedule the DND feature for certain times. As far as the ringer goes, you can select any (or all) contacts to bypass the DND mode.

Verizon HTC One - S-off'd
iPhone 4 - Retired (thankfully)
Motorola Droid - Retired
The Following User Says Thank You to brholt6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

saepak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brholt6 View Post
You can definitely schedule the DND feature for certain times. As far as the ringer goes, you can select any (or all) contacts to bypass the DND mode.
]
Thanks. I had to add it to EQS because the rom I'm on I couldn't figure out how to get it to give me settings. I have it set. Testing tonight to see if it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to saepak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DangerousDave
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by saepak View Post
So I was wondering if it is possible to get CM's wonderful Quiet Hours onto Sense? If not what is an app that works like the Quiet Hours setting. I love the Sense battery, wifi and over all stability, but I really hate having to mute my notifications everytime I go to bed and then have to remember to turn that volume back up. I have to keep the ringer active at night. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Saepak
I use a free app from the Playstore called Timeriffic to set times for many things.
Very easy to configure. One gap it has is it seems to think the ringer volume and notification volume are linked.
If that is not an issue for you give it a shot I think you will like it.
Device: HTC One (M8)
Current Rom - Stock Sense

Past devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII -- Verizon
Samsung Vibrant
G1
The Following User Says Thank You to DangerousDave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

saepak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thanks I will look into it. The DND is working out well now that I figured it out. Thanks everyone for your help.

Tags
quiet hours, sense